Center of Breck Life – Close to Lifts – Next to Free Shuttle Stop
This first floor Park Place condominium is located in one of the most popular complexes in town. Ideally located in the heart of town for skiing and après-ski time, and loaded with high-end amenities – heated travertine floors and granite slab countertops, just to name a few!
LOCATION – Park Place could not be located in a more perfect setting. It sits at the pinnacle of it all in Breckenridge. Just down the street from the Snowflake Lift and just off the lower 4 O’Clock Run, so you can ski home (conditions permitting). The bus stop is only a few steps away, so choose where you want to go and within minutes, you can be on the shuttle headed towards your destination. To make things easier, Main Street is just a 0.2 mile walk, which means you are 5 minutes away from all the shopping and dining you can dream of.
AMENITIES – The family room has new furniture, a large flat screen TV, DVD player + DVD library, sound system, sleeper sofa and a gorgeous gas log fireplace. This condo has a beautiful kitchen with all stainless steel appliances accompanied by a dining room with seating for eleven. The master bedroom suite features a queen-size aspen log bed, flat screen TV and a separate vanity/shower room with a private washer and dryer. The second bedroom suite features a queen-size bed and a twin bunk bed, TV with DVD player and separate vanity/tub (shower) room. One must not forget about the two on-site hot tubs, as well as access to the heated pool and hot tubs at the Upper Village (off-site).
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bath (2 Full) / 1,096 s.f.
• Sleeps 8 – 2 Queens, 1 Single Bunk (Twin Over Twin) & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – 4 O’Clock Rd.
• Park Place Condominiums – 4 O’Clock Area
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – 0.3 mile to Snowflake Lift
o Shuttle – 0.1 mile on Park Ave.
o Main Street – 0.2 mile
• Dining Capacity – Up to 11 people (7 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, flat Screen TV, Blu-ray DVD player & sound system
• Outdoor Patio – Gas grill & 2 lounge chairs
• Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located in the Master Bath
• Common Area – Outdoor hot tub & fire pit
• Ski Locker – Located outside the front door of the condo
• Upper Village Common Pool & Hot Tubs (off-site/Closed May, Sept, Oct) – Located on Village Rd. (1 block)
Master Queen Bedroom (Main Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Flat screen TV
• Shared bath with heated floors, walk-in shower & 1 sink
Second Bedroom (Main Level):
• Queen-size bed
• 1 Single bunk (twin over twin)
• Flat screen TV with DVD player
• Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
• Parking – 1 outdoor parking space – Additional spaces based on availability
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
Additional Features: Easy Ski Access: Yes, On Shuttle Route: Yes, Walk to Town: Yes, Hot Tub - Access: Yes, WiFi Internet: Yes, Laundry - In Unit: Yes, Laundry - Access: Yes, Pool Access: Yes, Fireplace - Gas: Yes, Gas Grill - Private: Yes, Gas Grill - Access: Yes, Main Floor Master: Yes
Weekly Start Date: Any
Complimentary DVD rentals for ALL proprties.