Charming town home located in the Historic Victorian District, one block from Main Street Breckenridge, just steps away from shopping and restaurants. Each unit has a washer/dryer. The free bus shuttle stops near the property every 20 minutes. The town home were recently renovated with new furniture, carpets, tile floors, kitchen counter tops, flat screen TVs and new bedding.
French Ridge is a small, charming property with 25 units. Most are two story. Upstairs is the Master Bedroom and private bath, a stack-able washer dryer, and a 2nd bedroom with a set of twin beds and own bath. Downstairs is an open floor plan with the kitchen, dining, living room, fireplace and entrance to your deck. There are 2 garden level, single story units should you have difficulty with stairs.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Gondola Parking Pass
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Free Wireless internet
* Geographic: In Town
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Dishwasher
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, No Phone, Fireplace
* Outdoor: Deck