Grandview 19C Ski-in/Ski-out Condo Breckenridge Colorado Vacation
There?s a reason this ski-in, ski-out condo complex is called ?Grandview.? You?ll enjoy beautiful, breathtaking views of the Blue River Valley and Baldy Mountain from the patio, and it?s conveniently located near Breck?s 4 O?Clock Run ? in fact, this unit is less than 100 yards from the ski run.
You can begin your ski day by skiing down to the Snowflake Chair Lift and at the end of the day, ski right back to your unit. Not to mention, it's only two blocks to the Breckenridge Nordic Center. This cute and quiet condo is conveniently located to the ski slopes, but is just far enough away to avoid the noise and bustle of Main Street. However, downtown is just a short drive or shuttle ride away.
The unit comes equipped with a full kitchen, and has a dining room table with seating for six people. After an awesome day on the slopes, relax in front of the wood-burning fireplace with a glass of wine and a good book, or watch a movie on the large, wall-mounted flat screen TV. The condo comfortably sleeps seven people, with a queen bed in the master bedroom, bunks in the second bedroom that can sleep three people, and a queen pull-out sofa in the living room. There?s also a washer and dryer in condo and complimentary WIFI is available.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 2 Bunk
* Business: Internet Access, Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Wireless Internet
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Golf Course, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping
* Entertainment: Alarm Clock, Big Screen TV, Games, HD Television, High speed internet, TV, VCR
* Geographic: 6 Minute Drive to Town, Ski in/out, Less than 100 Yards to Slopes
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* Living: Coin Laundry, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Humidifier, Linens, Ski Storage, Sofa Sleeper, Washer & Dryer, Wood Fireplace
* Outdoor: Balcony