2 bed/2 bath luxury townhome in downtown Breckenridge. Two queen beds, and queen sleeper sofa in living room. Granite kitchen, LCD TV, wood fireplace, WIFI, single car garage. 3 blocks to Main Street, on shuttle route.
If you?re looking for a peaceful stay in the heart of Breckenridge, then look no further! Fondly known as Bear?s Lair, due to the 5 foot bear on the front landing, our luxury Victorian Gables condo is just 2 blocks off Main Street and is less than 50 yards to the closest shuttle stop. You?ll be steps away from the hustle and bustle of North America?s top-rated ski town, yet surrounded by the quiet, relaxed environment of a friendly local?s neighborhood in the epicenter of the Historic District.
Bear?s Lair is conveniently situated with quick access to everything Breckenridge has to offer. During the warmer summer months, enjoy a stroll up to Carter Park, only 2 blocks away, and grill out under the pavilion, play volley ball in the sand, watch dogs play in the dog park, and soak up some Rock Mountain sunshine. Or, if you?re up for some gorgeous views and a mild workout, set off on one of the many trails that meander up the foothills of Baldy Mountain from the park. Just 3 blocks in the other direction, the Blue River babbles through downtown with an incredible walking/biking trail hugging its banks.
During the winter, hop on the shuttle for a quick ride to the Gondola or the base of Peak 9 for some skiing and snowboarding on Breckenridge?s 2,358 acre playground. At the end of the day, enjoy some après ski activities at the base of the mountain, and either hop on the shuttle or take a stroll back to the Lair as the sun sets below the 10 Mile Range. Not interested in skiing? There are plenty of other things to do! Main Street is often closed for many of Breckenridge?s city-wide activities, including Oktoberfest, Ullr Fest, and the USA Pro Cycling Challenge to name a few. There are also countless restaurants to be sampled. Regardless of your taste of fun, cap off the night by kicking your feet up next to a hot, wood-burning fire.
Aside from the perfect location, Bear?s Lair offers a perfect living environment. This 2 bedroom/2 bath townhome offers all the amenities you need to call Breckenridge home during your stay. Equipped with 2 queen beds and a queen sofa sleeper, the townhouse will sleep 6 comfortably. Plus, a beautiful kitchen with top of the line appliances will make cooking a breeze.
Other amenities include wood fireplace, large LCD TV, complimentary WIFI, single car garage, and very close proximity to the shuttle route.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Entertainment: Alarm Clock, Big Screen TV, Books, Cable TV, DVD Player, Games, HD Television, High speed internet, LCD TV, Tape Player, TV, VCR Player, Videos, Flat T.V
* Geographic: 5 Minutes shuttle ride to Slopes, Bus to Ski Resorts, Close to Bike Path, Close to Town, Drive to Slopes, On Shuttle Route, Views of Ski Slopes, Walk to Town
* Kitchen: Blender/Smoothie Maker, Breakfast Bar, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Food Processor - Mini, Full Kitchen, Griddle, Handheld Blender, Ice Maker, Microwave, Mini Food Processor, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Waffle Maker
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Fireplace, HD Television, High Speed Internet, Humidifier, Ironing Board, Jetted Tub, LCD TV, Linens, Ski Storage, Sofa Sleeper, Vacuum Cleaner, Wall mounted hair dryer, Washer & Dryer, Wood Fireplace
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Garage, Gas Grill