4 O’Clock Area – Close to Main St. & Slopes – Ski Home
Park Place 102C is one of our premier 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom units. Once stepping foot into this fantastic property, you will surely want to come back year after year! With well-appointed furnishings throughout, elegant decor and an optimal location, this condo will make your vacation one to remember.
LOCATION – Park Place could not be located in a more perfect setting. It sits at the pinnacle of it all in Breckenridge. Just down the street from the Snowflake Lift and just off the lower 4 O’Clock Run, so you can ski home (conditions permitting). The bus stop is only a few steps away, so choose where you want to go and within minutes, you can be on the shuttle headed towards your destination. To make things easier, Main Street is just a 0.2 mile walk, which means you are 5 minutes away from all the shopping and dining you can dream of.
AMENITIES – Entering this condo, you are greeted by beautiful tile floors and modern track lighting. After a day on the slopes, come in, take off your boots and revel in your vacation rental surroundings. Put your feet up in the living area by the gas fireplace, or cozy up on the couch and watch a DVD on the flat screen. Whatever you choose, you will be absolutely content. The open kitchen features granite counter tops with updated appliances and the dining area has seating for nine. Don’t forget about the private washer and dryer to make your life easier. After a big day on the slopes, soak in the on-site outdoor hot tubs or take a short walk to the Upper Village Common area heated pool and hot tubs (off-site).
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bath (2 Full) / 1088 s.f. – 1st Floor
• Sleeps 9 – 1 Queen, 1 Single Bunk (twin over twin), 1 Captain’s Bunk (twin over full) & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Park Ave.
• Park Place Condominiums – Four O’Clock Area
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – 0.3 mile walk to Snowflake Lift
o Shuttle – 0.1 mile on Park Ave.
o Main St – 0.2 mile
• Dining Capacity – Up to 9 people (6 – dining area table, 3 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Gas fireplace, sleeper sofa, flat screen TV, Blu-ray DVD player & Bluetooth speakers
• Outdoor Patio – Gas grill with patio seating
• Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located in Bunk Bedroom Bath
• Common Area – Outdoor hot tub & fire pit
• Ski Locker – Located outside the front door of the property
• Upper Village Common Pool & Hot Tubs (off-site/Closed May, Sept, Oct) – Located on Village Rd. (1 block)
Queen Bedroom (Main Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Flat screen TV
• Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
Bunk Bedroom (Main Level):
• 1 Single bunk (twin over twin)
• 1 Captain’s bunk (twin over full)
• TV w/DVD player
• Shared bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
• Parking – 1 outdoor parking space – 1 parking space total
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
Additional Features: Easy Ski Access: Yes, On Shuttle Route: Yes, Walk to Town: Yes, Hot Tub - Access: Yes, WiFi Internet: Yes, Laundry - In Unit: Yes, Laundry - Access: Yes, Pool Access: Yes, Fireplace - Gas: Yes, Gas Grill - Private: Yes, Gas Grill - Access: Yes, Main Floor Master: Yes
Weekly Start Date: Any
Complimentary DVD rentals for ALL proprties.