The one bedroom contains a queen size bed. There is one full bath, kitchen, large living room and separate dining area. The large sofa in the living room folds out to a queen size sleeper for added convenience. You can leave the loft and be on Main Street Bozeman enjoying a fresh cup of coffee, shopping, or just go for a walk and familiarize yourself with the wonderful history of Bozeman.
The Fisherman?s Flat features a mix of antique decor and modern conveniences. If you haven?t visited Bozeman?s antique shops, you are missing out on some real treasures! While staying at the Loft, you will be approximately 1-1/2 hours from Yellowstone Park, 20 minutes from Bridger Ski Bowl, 1 hour from Big Sky Ski resort, Walking distance to Bozeman?s extensive trail system, Minutes from the Gallatin River and other World Class Fishing rivers and streams, 5 minutes from Montana State University, and 10 minutes from the Bozeman airport.
Come stay at Fisherman?s Flat, Bozeman?s hospitality is waiting for you!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Downtown Shopping
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Hiking, Skiing, golfing, tennis
* Entertainment: Cable TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, VCR
* Geographic: Downtown, Centrall Located
* Length of Stay: 3 night min.
* Living: High Speed Internet, Coin OP Laundry
* Outdoor: Off Street Parking