Vacation Apartment in Bonn - 387 sqft, quiet, modern, renovated (# 3330)
Completely renovated in 2012, the modern style apartment is in a very quiet residential area of ??Bonn. It will provide for a relaxing stay., key advantages: quiet, modern, renovated, fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Bonn, Walking distance into downtown Bonn is only 15 minutes, Equipment:
* 1-room apartment in a rehabilitated old building from 1904, family-owned, quiet house with four units
* combined living / bed room
* separate kitchen with dining table
* high-quality bathroom with shower
* queen-size bed (140 cm), Sat TV, Flatscreen, DVD
* bike park
* landlord speaks English
Special service (optional):
Food parcel (water, milk 1,5%, toast, butter, eggs, cheese, cold cuts, jam, honey, coffee powder, tea) € 20 per person, please order at least three days before arrival
Location Cologne/Bonn Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Cologne/Bonn Airport. From Cologne/Bonn Airport the distance to the unit at Lotharstrasse 63, 53115 Bonn is about 27 km (16.8 miles), approximately a 20 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Bonn, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $108-$92 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 387 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Alarm Clock
Discover Bonn and local activities:
* Bonn-Kessenich / Poppelsdorf, at the foot of Venusberg
* The bus only takes 6 minutes to reach downtown / main train station/ university
* Shops, restaurants, and launderette within walking distance
* Forest and jogging paths in the neighborhood
More travel info about Bonn: Bonn is the 19th largest city in Germany. Located about 20 kilometres south of Cologne on the river Rhine in the Federal State of North Rhine-Westphalia, it was the capital of West Germany from 1949 to 1990 and the official seat of government of united Germany from 1990 to 1999.