Vacation Apartment in Blaubach - 990 sqft, spacious, fully renovated, comfortably built (# 2317) #2317
Spacious apartment for up to 6 people in Blaubach, a village in the Pfalz region near Kusel. On the loft level of the house. Features a living room, a large master room, two bedrooms, a hallway, a kitchen, and a full bathroom. Bedding, towels, final cleaning, and parking are included. Wi-Fi optional., key advantages: spacious, fully renovated, comfortably built, 1 living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Blaubach is only 1 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object,
The 90 m² holiday apartment is found on the ground floor of the house. Expertly renovated, it consists of a living room, a large master room with king bed, two midsize bedrooms, a hallway, a kitchen, and a full bathroom.
The apartment is accessed through a separate entrance. It has a small yard for relaxation and comfort. The unit is kept warm by a central heating system. Laundry machines and a dishwasher are provided.
All facilities and appliances in the house meet contemporary living standards. In the colder months, all rooms are kept warm by a centralized oil-heating system. Windows have shutters. The skylights in the bedrooms can be darkened with shades. The television offers satellite programming. Upon request, we can activate the phone line free for you for longer-term rentals.
The kitchen facilities include an electric stovetop oven, a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a coffee maker, tableware, pots, and pans. It is designed for the needs of larger families and groups. Bed sheets, blankets, and towels are provided. Laundry machines are available as well.
By fair weather, you can eat breakfast on the small patio in the yard. A few bicycles are kept ready for use to explore the immediate surroundings or explore the area further afield.
Children, teenagers, and young at heart will find just 150 meters away a public playground with plenty of fun equipment: climbing frame, slides, swings, spring rockers, street ball, table tennis, and so forth.
Pricing and Other Information:
Bedding, towels, and final cleaning are included in the price for a minimum stay of 3 days. Internet connection through Wi-Fi costs € 3.00 per day (up to 32 MB transfer rate indefinitely).
The Vincent and Violet apartments are in the same house and can be booked to receive large groups of up to 10 people. Lavender is just 50 meters away from the other two apartments. It is suitable for up to six guests. All three apartments are located close to downtown Blaubach.
A good hotel-restaurant is found at the village as well as well-designated walking paths and hiking trails. Although the junction to the nearest highway is just 7 kilometers away, this area of Westpfalz is very nice and quiet.
The fans of military life and history will appreciate the region also for its American bases and facilities in particular: 15 km to the garrison town of Baumholder and 20 km away from the Landstuhl US Hospital and the Ramstein Airbase.
The largest castle ruins in Germany constitute one of the main attractions here:
* Burg Lichtenberg—5 km
* the historical town of Meisenheim—25 km
* the towns of Edelstein and Schnuck Idar-Oberstein—30 km
* the oldest city in Germany, Trier—80 km
Fun and Relaxation:
Whether you prefer your vacation full of activities or simply quiet, there are plenty of opportunities for both here.
* hand trolley tour
* tennis courts in Kusel-Diedelkopf (800 m)
* spa and amusement park in Kusel Diedelkopf
* horseback riding in Rammelsbach
* diverse Nordic-Walking trails
* gliding port in Langenbach
* boat tours on the Glan river
* league soccer of SG Blaubach-Diedelkopf
* Fritz-Wunderlich Trail
* paragliding near Pfeffelbach/Reichweiler
* rope-climbing in Baumholder
* natural swimming ponds in Baumholder
* Glan-Blies bicycle path
* Matzenbach archery (with large 3-D animal figures in the field)
Castles and Monuments:
* Burgruine Lichtenberg
* Wasserburg Reipoltskirchen
* Mithras-Denkmal in Reichweiler
* Benedictine Priories at Remigiusberg and Ruine Michelsburg
* Burgruine Frauenburg, near Frauenberg
* Ruine Altwolfstein
* Herz-Drigger-Brunnen in Altenglan
* Hutmacherbrunnen in Kusel
* Zweikirche in Wolfstein
* former synagogue in Odenbach
* Medieval priory church in Offenbach-Hundheim
* Ohmbach Lake
* wilderness park at Potzberg near Altenglan
* bird of prey display at Potzberg
* wilderness park in Freisen
* barefoot path in Sobernheim
* Freilicht Museum in Sobernheim
* Bostal-Stausee near Bosen
* Geoskop, Naturkunde and Musikantenland museums at the castle
* Auswanderer Museum in Oberalben
* Cities & Houses Museum in Kusel (with Fritz-Wunderlich Room)
* Jewish Museum in Steinbach
* Schleifer Museum in Brücken
* Steinbruch Museum in Rammelsbach
* Schmiede Museum in Bedesbach
* Alte Welt Museum in Nussbach
* chalk mine tour in Wolfstein
* bees trail between Altenglan and Welchweiler
Driving Directions Saarbrücken Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Saarbrücken Airport. From Saarbrücken Airport the distance to the unit at Mauerweg 2, 66869 Blaubach is about 66 km (41.2 miles), approximately a 47 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Blaubach, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $72-$72 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 990 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, Patio, Garden, Telephone, Outdoor Dining Area
More travel info about Blaubach: Blaubach is a municipality in the district of Kusel, in Rhineland-Palatinate, western Germany.