The name says it all! Has master bedroom w/ king sized bed and master bath with walk-in shower. There are two twin beds with sitting area and separate bath with jetted tub in the loft area for the kids and a queen sleeper in the living room.
Aunt Martha's Cabin is Handicap Accessible. Just 10 miles north of Blairsville, in the North Georgia Mountains. Close to popular Vogel State Park, The Appalachian Trail and the world famous John C Campbell Folk School. Many waterfalls, lakes, rivers and streams for the nature enthusiast. 2 hours from Atlanta, Chattanooga, Asheville & Knoxville.
The main floor has an open kitchen/dining and living room area w/ gas log fireplace. The kitchen is completely equipped with refrigerator/ice maker, stove, dishwasher, microwave, all kitchen utensils and linens and includes a 2 person dining island as well as a beautifully set dining table for 4.
For your listening and TV relaxation there is a cd/tape player, satellite TV in the living room and movie library. Or enjoy a hot soak in the four person hot tub on a chilly autumn evening. You can enjoy the setting sun on the private front porch's bench swing or grill your steaks or hot dogs on the gas grill.
After staying at Aunt Martha's Cabin you'll want to come back year after year, making it your home away from home! Just 10 miles north of Blairsville, GA and close to popular Vogel State Park, The Appalachian Trail and the world famous John C Campbell Folk School. Many waterfalls, lakes, rivers and streams for the nature enthusiast.
Activities Nearby: Nottelly Lake,Hiking, Rock Climbing, Biking, Golf, Tennis, Racquetball, Basketball, Fitness Center, Gym, Horseshoes, Miniature Golf, Fishing, Hunting, Wildlife Viewing, Horseback Riding, Shopping, Antiquing, Restaurants, Live Theater, Cinemas, Sightseeing, Swimming, Boating, Sailing, Water-skiing, Windsurfing, Jet Skiing, Rafting, Kayaking, Canoeing and much more...
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Master bedroom w/ king sized bed and master bath with walk-in shower. There are two twin beds with sitting area and separate bath with jetted tub in the loft area for the kids and a queen sleeper in the living room.
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Antique Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Restaurants
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Craft Shopping, Gift Basket, Golf Course, High Speed Internet Access, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, Wheel Chair Access, Church Nearby
* Culture: Annual Festivals, Arts and Crafts, Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Movie Theatre, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Concerts, Scottish Fest & Highland Games, Apple Fest
* Entertainment: CD Player, DVD Player, Flat Large Screen TV, Satellite TV, Table Games, VCR
* Geographic: Close to Lake, Close to Town, Near Beach, Near Lake Nottely, Near Waterfalls, Secluded, Mountain/Forest, Close to Golf Course
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Hand Mixer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Cooking Utensils
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Fireplace, Garden Tub, Gas Fireplace, Hot Tub, Iron, Ironing Board, Linens, Walking Shower, Washer & Dryer, WiFi
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Children Allowed, Covered Deck, Deck, Deck Furniture, Fire Pit, Fishing, Gas Grill, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Playground, Rafting & Kayaking, Recreational Area, Tennis, Theme Park, Walk to Water, Wheel Chair Access, Wheel Chair Ramp, Wildlife Viewing, Patio Furniture, Convenient Gravel Access to Prop, Rocking Chairs, Pet Friendly, Biker Friendly w/ Trailer, Gentle Gravel Roads