Golf Home #43, Spectacular Setting/Views, Spa Tub, 4Br, Huge Deck
NOTE: LATE CANCELLATION, the nights of 8/24-8/28 now available. Big Meadow Golf Home #43 offers the ideal combination of a spectacular location/setting (golf course frontage), lake/meadow/mountain view-s plus the most sought-after amenities all in one. The large open upstairs living area features a wall of windows, vaulted ceiling, natural cedar and a stone fireplace. While open and free flowing, the floor plan and furniture is arranged to allow for separate gathering areas to accommodate different activities (TV, game table, dining table and deck furniture). The 1300 sq. ft. deck is optimally situated to enjoy the incredible views and "outdoor living". The oversize spa tub is conveniently located on a sunken/private second tier of the deck (open year-round).
There are 4 bedrooms (all downstairs) and 2 full bathrooms (1 up/1 down) with a sleeping capacity of 10 (2-Queens & 6 Singles). Two bedrooms have queen beds. The third bedroom has two-2 twin beds. The fourth bedroom has two bunk beds (four-4 twin beds).
The home has a fully equipped kitchen with all the modern conveniences. Other amenities include a flat screen high definition television, DVD / VCR, wireless internet access, game table, stainless steel outdoor grill, washer/dryer and 4 bicycles. This log style home will provide a relaxing and truly unforgettable vacation experience.
~ NOTE: Black Butte Ranch charges an access fee of $5.00 per person per day. Please check-in at the WELCOME CENTER upon arrival. - - - LAST-MINUTE SPECIAL... Book within 21 days of arrival date and a 20% DISCOUNT will be applied at check-out (online reservations ONLY).
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Bunk 1 Other
Room Description: all four bedrooms downstairs, one full bath on each level
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Area Attractions & Entertainment: Nearby Restaurants (walking), Nearby Restaurants (short drive), Nearby Town / City (short drive), Close-by Fitness Center-s, Nearby Movie Theatre-s, Nearby Bookstore / Library, Nearby Craft Outlet-s, Nearby Music Festival-s / Events, Nearby Arcade / Gaming
* Area Outdoor Recreation: Swimming Pool (shared), Bicycling (road), Bicycling (mountain), Bicycling (paths), Golf Mecca, Tennis, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Snow Skiing (downhill), Snow Skiing (cross-country), Boating, Kayaking, White Water Rafting, Hiking, Trail Running, Sight-Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, National / State Park-s, Guided Excursions (various), Kid's Camps, Kid's playground-s, Horse-back Riding
* Convenience & Business: Internet Hotspot (walking), Internet Hotspot (short drive), Nearby Grocery (walking), Nearby Grocery (short drive), Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Shopping, Nearby Hair Salon / Barber, Nearby Gas Station, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Bank / ATM
* Furnishings, Finishes & Decor: Furniture (mid-range), Mattresses (standard), Linens & Towels (standard), Granite/Travertine/Tile (some), Carpeting (most), Updated Bath-s (at least 1)
* Kitchen & Amenities: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator (standard), Cook-Top/Oven (standard), Dishwasher, Microwave, Cookware (standard), Coffee Maker, Coffee Grinder, Toaster, Blender, Mixer, Spices (some)
* Onsite Amenities (Indoor): Cable TV / Satellite TV, HD TV, Multiple Televisions (2+), DVD Player, VCR, Stereo System / CD Player, Wireless Internet, NO Landline Telephone, Fans (Ceiling and/or Portable), Fireplace (wood burning), Washer & Dryer, Linens & Towels, Vacuum, Iron & Ironing Board, Alarm Clock, Hair Dryer-s, Book Library, DVD / VCR Library, Board Games On-site
* Other / Special: On-site Massage Available, Suitable For Group Gatherings, Soap, Shampoo, Lotion, Etc.
* Outdoor Living & Amenities: Deck / Patio (oversize), Firewood Provided, Outdoor BBQ (Pro-level), Spa / Jacuzzi Tub, Bicycles Provided (4+), Outdoor Furniture, Onsite Parking (abundant)
* Physical Setting: Destination Resort (within), Large Lot (semi-private), Golf Course Frontage, Mountain-s View, Meadow View, Lake or River View
* Property Class & Construction: 4 Star Lodging (Premium), Partial Remodel / Updates