Each Summer morning at Little Acorns dawns more incredible than the last. Majestic veiws of dark blue water, forest green outcroppings of shoreline and towering distant mountain ranges blanketed by clear blue sky.
Little Acorns is a beautifully remodeled four bedroom, two and half bath, split level home just 20 yards from the south shore of Echo Lake.
The top floor contains the master bedroom, two smaller bedrooms, a guest bath, work station and a cozy sitting area.
The bottom level is remodeled to contain a large kitchen, dining area, adjoining family room, lovely full bathroom and another bedroom. This level also opens up to a patio that is just steps from the lake!
The master bedroom and the bottom level bedroom both have queen beds. The additional bedrooms upstairs are set up with twin beds in one (these will combine to make a King Size bed) , and in the other a bunk bed which has a twin bunk on top and a full bed on the bottom.
Outside, there is a balcony deck on the top level and a large patio on the bottom level. The boat dock and fire pit round out the lake side of the house, and a beautiful front lawn makes for a great place for kids to play!
Little Acorns is located on beautiful Echo Lake! This smaller lake is a perfect spot for swimming, canoeing, kayaking, water craft and water skiing. You can also enjoy great fishing and a brand new community access area for launching your boat.
The Village of Bigfork is just 10 minutes away and is home to amazing galleries and wonderful restaurants. You can also enjoy golf at the Eagle Bend Golf Course, Flathead lake boat tours and the popular Bigfork Summer Playhouse!
Little Acorns is located near Highway 83 and is just 20 minutes from Kalispell, 35 minutes from Glacier International Airport, 35 minutes to Whitefish.
Enjoy the amazing natural beauty that Montana has to offer with Glacier National Park and the National Bison Range both within easy driving distance!
Maximum 8 people. No Smoking. No Pets.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Bunk
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Golf Course, Near Public Boat Launch, Near Resturants, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Bowling
* Culture: Art Galleries, Bigfork Summer Playhouse, O'Shaughnessy Cultural Arts, Port Polson Player Playhouse
* Entertainment: Games, Wireless Internet, No TV
* Geographic: Close to Town, Great Mtn/Lake Views, On Echo Lake, Walking Trails, Near Public Boat Launch
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, no dishwasher, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Gas Fireplace, Washer & Dryer, Wireless Internet
* Outdoor: Boat Dock, Fire Pit, Gas Grill, Lake Front, Patio, Public Golf Course