Amazing Mountain Views and easy access to Echo Lake! Enjoy day trips hiking the Jewell Basin area and Glacier National Park!
Dream of exploring the Jewell Basin, or seeing the incredible sights of Glacier Park? Jewell Base Camp is the place to pursue endless recreational opportunities! There is room to roam on this beautiful 11 acre property! Want to spend your summer on the water? Bring your boat! The Echo Lake public launch is only 1 mile from the house. Like to take it slow? The waterfront is only a 15 minute walk from Jewell Base Camp, and the views along the way are incomparable!
The main floor of this home has a large open kitchen, dining area and living room with a beautiful rock fireplace, a bedroom with a queen bed, a full bathroom and laundry room.
Upstairs, you will find the master bathroom and master bedroom with a comfy, king size bed and a single bed (perfect for a little one!) on the other side of the room. The loft area has a double bed and is a wonderful added living space with great views.
Jewell Base Camp is fully equipped with a TV, DVD player and WIFI for the days you just want to hang around the house. Lounge on the back deck as you BBQ and take in the magnificent mountain views and wildlife.
Echo Lake is a beautiful, warm water lake. You can enjoy great fishing, waterskiing and a brand new Community Access area for launching your boat. The Village of Bigfork, just 15 minutes away, offers amazing galleries and wonderful restaurants!
Located near Highway 35, Jewell Base Camp is 40 minutes to Glacier National Park.
No Smoking - No Pets Maximum 7
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Full
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Golf Course, Near Public Boat Launch, Near Resturants, Nearby Grocery, Bowling
* Culture: Art Galleries, Bigfork Summer Playhouse, O'Shaughnessy Cultural Arts, Port Polson Player Playhouse
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Games, VCR, Wireless Internet
* Geographic: Close to Town, Great Mtn/Lake Views, Minutes from Boat Rental, Walking Trails, Near Public Boat Launch, Near Echo Lake
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Air Conditioning, Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Wireless Internet
* Outdoor: Basketball Hoop, BBQ Grill, Deck, Fire Pit, Gas Grill, RV Hookups, Volley Ball Net