Close in with a Dock! Enjoy Bigfork Night Life, Galleries and Playhouse!
The Marina Cay Resort is right in downtown Bigfork making the shops and restaurants just a couple of New York City blocks away. Bigfork is a wonderful little Village of eclectic shops, art galleries, fine restaurants, the Summer Playhouse and beer & burger joints.
The Marina Cay sits above an inlet formed where the Swan River flows into Flathead Lake. MC 163 - 164 has a courtyard patio view rather than a view of the water. This is a full sized suite condo with a full kitchen, a large living area with sofa sleeper, a master bath & bedroom, a second bedroom and a second bathroom. Bring your Boat and rent a boat slip for an additional fee*
This home is equipped with "starter supplies" such as paper and cleaning products, linens, and towels. The kitchen comes with standard amenities, coffee maker, and utensils. Should you need specific items, please do not hesitate to ask and we will supply them if possible. Thanks for looking!
This home is open for online reservations starting 3 days from today's date if available . For last minute reservations, please contact us via phone or email as the calendar may not reflect all availability.
Bigfork is located at the Northeast corner of Flathead Lake just 20 minutes from Kalispell, 30 minutes to Glacier International Airport and 50 minutes to Glacier National Park. Shopping, golf, fishing, horseback riding, watersports and sightseeing are all nearby. 6 people max.
No Smoking. No Pets.
*boat slip rental fee is variable ask reservationist for current rate
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Golf Course, Near Public Boat Launch, Near Resturants, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Culture: Art Galleries, Bigfork Summer Playhouse, O'Shaughnessy Cultural Arts, Port Polson Player Playhouse
* Entertainment: Satellite TV
* Geographic: Close to Town, Minutes from Boat Rental, Near Flathead Lake, Walk to River Access, Walking Trails, Near Public Boat Launch
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Air Conditioning, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Boat Dock, Patio