The first floor of this lovely three story residence contains a living room with sofa, armchair, coffee table, gas fireplace and wall mounted 34? flat screen TV. By the front door is a coat stand and window that overlooks deck. The lower floor kitchen is part of this open living space with electric stove, sink, medium fridge and basic kitchen equipment. To the right of the ground floor living room is the first floor bedroom, with queen bed, bedside table and built in closet and window that overlooks the deck. Through the kitchen is the second bedroom with 2 sets of single bunks, a bedside table, built in closet, a small window overlooking the side of the building, (usually covered by snow) and full bathroom with bathtub, shower and stacking washer dryer.
Up the carpeted stairs is the recently remodeled kitchen with dark cabinet doors, vinyl tiles, and stainless steel appliances. Fully equipped with large fridge/freezer, electric oven, dishwasher, and microwave, this kitchen enjoys a small window over the sink overlooking the adjacent building. A large dark wood dining table with 6 chairs and bench is set up along the window. The living room has a massive vaulted ceiling creating a lovely light and airy room and boasts a gas fireplace, a comfy 3 piece leather sofa set, a coffee table and side tables. Watch TV on the 51? flat screen with DVD player, or listen to some tunes through the patio door while you?re in the hot tub, soaking in the amazing views of our gorgeous Monashee Mountains. The third bedroom comes with a queen bed and a single/twin bed, side table, built in cupboard and 2 windows overlooking Snow Pines Lane. Opposite the bedroom is the second bathroom, bath tub with shower head, stacking washer dryer and small window. A back door is located on this floor and a path leads up to Snow Pines Lane.
From the main floor living room a set of carpeted stairs lead up to the top floor. There you will find a small bathroom with shower, basin, toilet and small window. The fourth bedroom with king bed, one single bed, bedside table, built in closet and window looks down onto Snow Pines Lane. To right is the fifth bedroom with 2 single/twin beds, bedside table and built in closet and window looking onto Snow Pines Lane.
Ski out access to the ski hill is down Snow Pines Road which leads to The Bullet Chair, The Village Plaza Chair and The Snow Ghost. This will take 5 minutes if the road is covered in snow (Snow Pines Estates have a policy not to grit the roads so that they can be used by skiers and snowboarders). If there is no snow on the road it is an easy walk down to the ski run and it will take 10 minutes. Ski in access is from Serwa?s (a green run from the top of the mountain).
Parking is out front, space for 2, all additional vehicles can park at the Snow Pine Estate overflow parking.
To get to the Big White Village Center there is a very pretty illuminated path, and takes 20 minutes to walk, or you can catch the free Big White shuttle bus at the top of Snow Pines Way, 5 minute walk from the chalet.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 4 Twin, 2 Bunk
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Bathroom main (1): Bath tub/shower, Vanity Sink Single, Toilet, Bath towels provided, Washer/dryer-Stacking
* Bathroom main (2): Bath tub/shower, Vanity Sink Single, Toilet, Bath towels provided, Washer/dryer- Stacking
* Bathroom main (3): Toilet, Shower Stall, Vanity sink (1)
* Bedroom 2nd: Bedside table, Bedside table lamp, Alarm Clock, Double Closet, Mirror, 2 Twin Beds
* Bedroom 3rd: Queen Bed, Single/Twin Bed, Bedside table lamp, Double Closet
* Bedroom 4th: Queen Bed, Bedside table, Bedside table lamp, Alarm Clock, Single Closet
* Bedroom 5th: Bedside table, Bedside table lamp, Alarm Clock, Double Closet, 2 Single Bunk Beds
* Bedroom- Master: King Bed, Single/Twin bed, Bed side table, Bedside table lamp, Alarm Clock, TV- flat, Double Closet, Mirror
* Business: Free Internet via wi-fi
* Communications: Telephone with answer machine, Cell Phone Coverage
* Convenience: Ski locker
* Den: TV-flat, Fireplace, Sofa 3 seater, Coffee Table
* Entertainment: TV source Cable, TV's 3 Or More, TV (over 50"), DVD Player, CD Player, Board Games
* Kitchen- 2: Coffee Maker, Electric Range/Oven
* Kitchen-main: Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Electric Range/oven, Microwave, Fridge Freezer Large Size, Kettle, Toaster, Crock Pot, Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery-, Pots and Pans, Frypan (s), Cookware/ovenware, Bakeware, Drying Rack
* Laundry Facilities: Stacking Washer & Dryer, Iron, Laundry Supplies
* Living: Fireplace Gas, TV flat, Sofa Couch- 3 seater, Sofa Couch-loveseat, Sofa Couch- arm chair, Table- Coffee, Table- End/Side, Table- Dining, Chair-Dining, Bookcase, Ceiling Fans, DVD player
* Location: Snowpines Estate
* Outdoor: Balcony, No BBQ, Private Hot Tub
* Property Access: Ski-in & ski- out to 3 lifts, 10-20 min walk to village centre, Close to Community Bus Stop
* Resort Activity: Spa