Silver Tip 6, open and spacious, is a stylish residence in Big White Ski Resort, with all the comforts of home. An entrance from the carport leads you to a large foyer with heated slate flooring a great double closet for stowing away luggage or snow gear and an interior entrance to the single car garage. To the left is a half bath.
A very open concept, with tongue and groove vaulted ceilings, this impressive unit is bright and beautiful. Large windows in the living area offer a view of the snow covered forest - breathtaking! A corner fireplace with a TV and DVD/karaoke machine sits on the mantle. A comfy overstuffed sofa and loveseat with coffee table and a leather armchair to put your feet up and relax, complete this charming living room.
The kitchen is on your left boasting a gas range and stainless appliances, with granite countertops to add to the quality of the residence. The breakfast bar offers two wood stools to use and help with the meal preparation. Or enjoy a glass of wine and let someone else do it. There is seating for six at the large solid wood dining table. Enjoy the quality art, and some personal photos to make it feel like home.
Enjoy the hot tub on the balcony, and enjoy the view of Serwas run. Although the forest has grown up over the years, you also have a partial view of the Monashee mountains. Truly a beautiful setting.
To the right is a carpeted stairway, leading down to the bedrooms. The master comes complete with a queen sized bed, bedside tables, lamps, dresser and walk in closet as well as a full ensuite with a hairdryer. RentChalets provides complimentary toiletry products, and towels.
The second bedroom has a single over double bunk bed set an alarm clock and dresser. The third bedroom is equipped with 2 single beds, a dresser, lamp, alarm clock and a double closet. A stacking washer and dryer is available on this level as well as the main bathroom.
At the end of the hall is the ski access - right off your patio on to Serwas Run which leads to the Snow Ghost Express, Village Plaza Chair and Ridge Rocket Express lifts.
Silver Tips 6 offers a one-car garage for parking and a carport spot. If you require more space parking is available at Happy Valley for $6.00/day and parking permits may be purchased at Happy Valley.
Silver Tip 6 a great family ski vacation home! This place has it all with elegance and style. Located in Upper Snow Pines, it is an easy walk to the village on a romantically illuminated path, groomed daily.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Bunk
* Bath- Half: Toilet, Vanity Sink Single, Bath towels provided
* Bathroom main (1): Bath tub/shower, Vanity Sink Single, Toilet, Bath towels provided, Heated floors
* Bedroom 2nd: Bunk Single over Double, Alarm Clock, Double Closet, Dresser
* Bedroom 3rd: 2 Single/Twin Beds, Bedside table lamp, Alarm Clock, Double Closet, Dresser
* Bedroom- Master: Queen Bed, Bed side table, Bedside table lamp, Alarm Clock, TV, Walk In Closet, Dresser
* Business: Free Internet via wi-fi
* Communications: Telephone no answer machine, Free Local Calls, Cell Phone Coverage, Free Internet, Wireless Internet
* Convenience: Garage
* Entertainment: TV source Satellite, TV in Living Room, TV in Bedroom, DVD Player, Stereo System, Board Games, VCR
* Kitchen-main: Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Gas Range/oven, Microwave, Fridge Freezer Large Size, Eating Bar, Island, Kettle, Toaster, Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery-, Pots and Pans, Frypan (s), Cookware/ovenware, Heated floor
* Laundry Facilities: Stacking Washer & Dryer, Iron, Ironing Board, Laundry Supplies
* Living: Fireplace Gas, TV, Sofa Couch- 3 seater, Sofa Couch-loveseat, Sofa Couch- arm chair, Lamp - Floor, Table- Coffee, Table- End/Side, Table- Dining, Breakfast Bar Stools, Chair-Dining, Ceiling Fans, DVD player, Heated Floor, Desk
* Location: Upper Snowpine
* Outdoor: Balcony, No BBQ, Private Hot Tub
* Property Access: Ski-in & ski- out to 3 lifts, 10-20 min walk to village centre, Close to Community Bus Stop
* Resort Activity: Spa
* View: Snow covered Forest