Timber Ridge 10 is a recently tastefully redecorated modern residence, the views from the living room and the hot tub are spectacular. As far as the eye can
The spacious entrance of this townhouse has a bench seat and a closet to hang your coats.
To the right is a comfortable large living space with two leather sofas (one is a sleeper sofa) and 2 armchairs. Snuggle up in front of the stone gas fireplace and enjoy the views or hop into the private 7 person hot tub. Have a soak and let go of tension from your hard day of play. Take in a movie on the 32? HD LCD TV, VCR/DVD player, or enjoy some music on the iPod/MP3/CD stereo system.
Timber Ridge 10 has a great open floor plan with a fully equipped kitchen. Full size fridge/freezer and appliances, dishes and silverware, makes this a comfortable relaxing space to enjoy great food and friends. Dining table seats 6, with a breakfast bar that seats 3. Everyone can join in the meal prep from the living room to the dining room. We all know this is where the action happens.
The master bedroom has a queen bed, bedside tables, dresser and a 22? flat screen TV. The large en suite has a shower and single vanity.
The second bedroom also has a queen bed, built in side tables, lamps and a dresser as well as a place to hang your clothes.
Located off the hallway is the den offering single bunk beds, with nifty stairs up to the top bunk, and clever drawers fitting into each stair. A sliding pocket door separates the hall, den and bedrooms from the main living area. The children can enjoy some video gaming on the 32? HD LCD TV with a Halo edition Xbox 360 and games.
The main bathroom has a tub, shower with a single vanity. A large closet and laundry facility is also located in the hall.
This townhome is ideal for a group or for families.
Timber Ridge 10 has a great 2-car tandem length heated garage as well as a ski locker right outside the residence. This is where the fun begins, a 2 minute ride down to 3 major chair lifts, the Snow Ghost, Ridge Rocket and The Plaza Chairs. Ski back on ?Hwy 33? ski run - simply pick up the Mogulus Track straight to the back of Timber Ridge. True slope access at its finest!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk
* Bathroom Ensuite (1): Shower stall Single, Vanity Sink Single, Toilet, Hairdryer- wall mounted, Bath towels provided
* Bathroom main (1): Bath tub/shower, Vanity Sink Single, Toilet, Hairdryer- hand held
* Bedroom 2nd: Queen Bed, Bedside table, Bedside table lamp, Alarm Clock, Dresser
* Bedroom- Master: Queen Bed, Bed side table, Bedside table lamp, Alarm Clock, Double Closet, Dresser
* Business: Free Internet via wi-fi
* Communications: Telephone with answer machine, Free Local Calls, Cell Phone Coverage
* Convenience: Garage, Ski locker, Drying Room
* Den: Bunk Bed single over single, Bedside table, Bedside table lamp, TV-flat, DVD player, X Box 360, No window, Walk thru
* Entertainment: TV source Cable, TV in Living Room, TV in Bedroom, DVD Player, Stereo System, CD Player, Board Games, Xbox 360 with Kinect, VCR
* Kitchen-main: Coffee Maker, Coffee Bean Grinder, Dishwasher, Electric Range/oven, Microwave, Fridge Freezer Large Size, Eating Bar, Kettle, Toaster, Blender, Crock Pot, Food processor, Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery-, Pots and Pans, Frypan (s), Cookware/ovenware, Drying Rack
* Laundry Facilities: Stacking Washer & Dryer, Laundry Supplies
* Living: Fireplace Gas, TV flat, Sofa Couch-loveseat, Sofa Couch- arm chair, Sofa bed- queen, Lamp- Table, Table- Coffee, Table- End/Side, Table- Dining, Breakfast Bar Stools, Chair-Dining, DVD player, Stero player
* Location: Monashee Heights, Ski Hill
* Outdoor: Balcony, No BBQ, Private Hot Tub
* Parking: Garage (2)
* Property Access: Ski-in & ski- out to 3 lifts, 10-20 min walk to village centre, Close to Community Bus Stop
* Resort Activity: Spa