Arolla Chalet D is a dog friendly, spacious top floor residence in Big White and offers a queen bed in master bedroom, two bunks in the second, a loft with three futons, two bathrooms, and deck with hot tub and barbeque. Private parking, mountain views.
Arolla Chalet D at Big White Ski Resort offers dramatic floor to ceiling living room windows boasting incredible views of the Monashee Mountains. It really is stunning!
The slate floor entrance on the top level leads to a master bedroom with a queen bed, bedside table with lamp, double built in closet and a 15? flat screen TV. A full bathroom and loft area, complete with three double futons, and TV is also available on this level
Stairs lead down to the living area with access to the balcony, hot tub and barbeque which take full advantage of the panoramic mountain view.
Comfy seating centers around a large slate clad gas fireplace and 24? TV with a DVD player and a separate sound system.
The dining table comes with a long bench, and offers seating for seven guests, and a breakfast bar with four additional chairs. The fully equipped kitchen will meet all your basic culinary needs.
The second bedroom, has two sets of twin bunk beds, a walk in closet and a set of dresser drawers. There is also a second bathroom downstairs with toilet, bath shower and vanity. A small enclosed closet houses the washing machine and dryer.
Ski-out access is down Snow Pine Crescent to Serwa?s ski run. Snow Pine Estates have a policy not to sand the roads so that they can be used by skiers and snowboarders. This will take 5 minutes if the roads are covered in snow, or is an easy 6 minute walk down to the ski run if there is not sufficient snow to ski on the road. Ski-in access is from Serwa?s, a lovely green ski run from the top of the mountain.
This residence is ideal for a group or a family who would like to bring along their dog. Upper Snow Pines is an ideal location for dog walking and there is a great walking path to the Big White Village that is groomed daily and is lit at night - very magical!
A walk in to Big White Village will take you approximately five minutes, or you have the option to catch the free community Big White shuttle bus. The bus stop is located at the top of Snow Pine Crescent, a few steps away from the front door of Arolla Chalet D.
Parking is available for two cars and overflow parking is available at no cost in the Snow Pine Estates parking lot.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Bunk 3 Other
Room Description: 1 Queen Bed, 2 sets of Single Bunks and 3 Double Futons in the Loft.
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Bathroom main (1): Bath tub/shower, Vanity Sink Single, Toilet, Hairdryer- wall mounted
* Bathroom main (2): Bath tub/shower, Vanity Sink Single, Toilet
* Bedroom 2nd: Bunk Single over Single (2), Walk In Closet, Dresser
* Bedroom- Master: Queen Bed, Bed side table, Bedside table lamp, Alarm Clock, TV- flat, Double Closet
* Business: Free Internet via wi-fi
* Communications: Telephone with answer machine, Cell Phone Coverage
* Convenience: Private off Street Parking
* Den: Sofa Bed- queen, Futon Bed, TV
* Entertainment: TV source Cable, TV in Living Room, TV's 3 Or More, DVD Player, Stereo System
* Kitchen-main: Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Electric Range/oven, Microwave, Fridge Freezer Large Size, Toaster, Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery-, Pots and Pans, Frypan (s), Cookware/ovenware
* Laundry Facilities: Stacking Washer & Dryer, Iron, Laundry Supplies
* Living: Fireplace Gas, TV, Sofa Couch- 3 seater, Sofa Couch- arm chair, Lamp- Table, Table- Coffee, Table- End/Side, Table- Dining, Breakfast Bar Stools, Chair-Dining, Bench-Dining, Ceiling Fans, DVD player, Stero player
* Location: Snowpines Estate
* Loft: Futon beds (3), Table, TV flat
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ- tank, Private Hot Tub
* Property Access: 10-20 min walk to village centre, Close to Community Bus Stop