The Aspens is located at the foot of Highway 33 Ski Run from here you have access to 5 major chair lifts. The ski locker and ski access door are on the same level as the condo, so it does not get much easier than that. You are approx a 10 minute walk down to the village.
Once inside the unit you have views across the valley to the Monashee Mountains, these can be appreciated from the luxury of the hot tub situated on the front deck.
The unit is 988 sq ft and has 2 bedrooms, plus sofa bed in the lounge, 2 bathrooms. There is a fully equipped kitchen with wood floor, granite work surfaces, stainless steel appliances and beautiful wood cabinets. It has an open plan living room and dining room, door leading out onto private deck with hot tub. In the living room there is a graceful granite fireplace with large gas fire, 27" TV with DVD player and comfy seating to relax in after a hard day on the slopes.
The sleeping arrangements are as follows master bedroom 1 has a Queen bed with en-suite bathroom with steam shower and the 2nd bedroom has a queen bed and a sofa bed in the living room.
Parking is provided for 1 vehicles in the heated garage. Any excess vehicles must be parked at Happy Valley.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Free Internet via ethernet cable
* Convenience: 1 Underground Car Park Space, Ski locker, Building Door Phone Entry, Elevator
* Entertainment: Cable TV, Living Room TV, DVD Player, Surround Sound, Stereo System
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Electric Range/oven, Microwave, Side By Side Fridge Freezer, Ice Maker, Wine Cooler Fridge, Toaster, Blender, Cookware
* Living: Breakfast Bar and Stools, Ceiling Fans, Gas Fireplace Living room, Heated Floor, Ironing Board & iron, Washer & Dryer, Steam Shower
* Outdoor: Balcony, Private Hot Tub
* Property Access: Ski-in & ski- out to 3 lifts, 5 -10 min walk to village centre, Close to Community Bus Stop