Glacier Lodge 103 is a south facing corner unit, in Big White Ski Resort, with fantastic slope access. This spacious, bright residence has heated slate floors and a large closet in the entry.
A rough granite fireplace takes centre stage in the living room. There is warm wood flooring throughout the main living space and a comfy distressed leather couch and loveseat to relax on. For your entertainment enjoy a 31? flat screen TV with surround sound and Blu Ray with an iPod connection. This Great Room is all encompassing! A large open floor plan includes the kitchen and dining area. Lots of windows provide floods of natural light for this fantastic accommodation.
The modern kitchen has black polished granite countertops and modern appliances. Extras are offered, like a crock pot for those long days on the slopes, and a large island to gather ?round with your family while preparing your meals.
Off the kitchen is access to the balcony, BBQ and hot tub. Relax and enjoy the view of the Monashee Mountains, while gondolas glide by.
In the corner, with another large window on both sides, sits the square dining table featuring a lazy susan and dining for eight hungry guests.
A master bedroom offers a king sized bed and a matching oak suite with armoire, dresser, bedside tables, a double closet, and plenty of space for all your gear. You can also access the hot tub balcony from this room. Enjoy heated floors in the ensuite, a contemporary square sink in the vanity, and a beautiful large glass steam shower. RentChalets provides complimentary bathroom products, including toilet paper and towels.
The hallway on the right leads to the second bedroom. A tall wood single-over-double bunk bed and chest of drawers, along with a single closet completes this room. There is another balcony located off the second bedroom. Across the hall is the main bathroom offering a tub and shower unit, single vanity and toilet with a wall mounted hairdryer and heated floors.
At the end of the hallway is the stacking washer and dryer. Also available is an iron and ironing board.
To add to the extensive list of amenities Glacier Lodge 103 has a few baby items including a booster seat for the dining table and a playpen. You can also find a few toys in the entertainment unit in the living room. This condo is definitely family friendly with great access to everything Big White has to offer!
The Glacier Lodge has an elevator from the heated garage, a ski bridge from the third floor to the ski run to Happy Valley and the gondola. The large secure ski locker room is accessed on the first floor. A door entry phone is available from each outside building door. Parking is available for one car in a numbered stall while all other cars will need to park at Happy Valley long stay car park.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Bunk
* Bathroom Ensuite (1): Shower Steam, Vanity Sink Single, Toilet, Hairdryer- wall mounted
* Bathroom main (1): Bath tub/shower, Vanity Sink Single, Toilet, Hairdryer- wall mounted, Heated floors
* Bedroom 2nd: Bunk Single over Double, Bedside table lamp, Alarm Clock, Single Closet, Chest of drawers
* Bedroom- Master: King Bed, Bed side table, Bedside table lamp, Alarm Clock, Double Closet, Amoire/wardrobe, Dresser, Mirror
* Business: Free Internet via wi-fi
* Communications: Telephone with answer machine, Free Local Calls, Cell Phone Coverage
* Convenience: Underground Car Park Space, Ski locker
* Development Facilites: Elevator
* Entertainment: TV source Cable, TV in Living Room, Blue Ray Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, iPod dock
* Kitchen-main: Coffee Maker, Coffee Bean Grinder, Dishwasher, Electric Range/oven, Microwave, Fridge Freezer Large Size, Kettle, Toaster, Crock Pot, Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery-, Pots and Pans, Frypan (s), Cookware/ovenware, Drying Rack
* Laundry Facilities: Stacking Washer & Dryer, Iron, Ironing Board, Laundry Supplies
* Living: Fireplace Gas, TV flat, Sofa Couch- 3 seater, Sofa Couch-loveseat, Lamp- Table, Table- Coffee, Table- End/Side, Table- Dining, Chair-Dining, Blue ray player, Surround Sound, IPod docking
* Location: Whitehorse
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ- tank, Private Hot Tub
* Property Access: Ski-out Ski-in to 1 lift, 5 -10 min walk to village centre
* Resort Activity: Spa