ALL CABINS HAVE A STANDARD $250 REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT, A HOUSEKEEPING CHARGE AND 6% CALAVERAS COUNTY TAX IN ADDITION TO THE RENT. 3 Night Minimum; Dec 16 - Jan 3. A Rustic Cabin backed up to a stream. Surrounded by the forest, Lil' Narnia is a delightful experience. You feel as if you have your own piece of the forest with all the modern amenities to make this cabin an ideal blend of contemporary and rustic. A level driveway makes for easy access in the winter. The 1793 square foot cabin features a master bedroom downstairs with a queen bed. The second bedroom, also downstairs, has a queen bed. In the loft there are bunk beds, a full size bed, and a full sofabed. Downstairs a queen sleeper sofa. Lil' Narnia has a pool table, foosball, playstation, television, and in the loft there is a childs table and chairs and "dress-up clothes" for the little ones. There is a wood burning stove and wall heaters to keep guests warm in the winter. Dogs are welcome with the prior permission of the owner with a $25 per pet fee. All cabins have a mandatory cleaning fee, 6% county tax, and a refundable $250 security deposit.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk 1 Full
Room Description: 1st floor Master bedroom queen bed, 1st floor 2nd bedroom queen bed, 1st floor full sleeper sofa, loft full bed, bunk bed, sleeper sofa, bath downstairs and upstairs, kitchen, sleeping for 12, parking for 3 vehicles.
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Internet Access- DSL, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Shopping, phone
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Restaurants/cafes, Shopping
* Culture: Calaveras County Frog Jump, Plays and concerts, Winerys
* Entertainment: Air Hockey, Foosball, playstation, Pool table, Television, wall heater
* Family: baby furniture, Golf
* Geographic: Big Trees Area, Exceptional Views, Near Lake, Near River, Snowshoe Springs
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils, W & D
* Living: Blankets, Pillows, Pet Friendly, Washer & Dryer, wood burning stove, Electric Wall Heaters, Dishwasher, Charcoal BBQ, pool table, Play Station, Foosball, DVD player, VCR Player, CD Player, Microwave, Linens not included
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Biking, Caverns, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Near Big Trees State Park, Recreation Center, Sight-Seeing, Skiing, Snowmobile Rental, Wildlife Viewing, Wineries