Newly Remodled Ski-In/Ski Out Luxury Home on the slopes of Moonlight Basin
This newly renovated custom built home offers 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and plenty of room to breathe. Sleeping up to 12 people, it is the perfect spot for a large group or two families looking for a comfortable getaway. Two levels of living space include a master suite on the main level, a second guest room on the main level, and three additional guest rooms and a family room downstairs. This fabulously appointed home has stainless steel appliances, flat screen TV, free wireless internet, and boot dryers. With breathtaking views of the Spanish Peaks mountain range, a peek of Lone Peak, a wood-burning fireplace and secluded placement, this home is the perfect place to relax after a long day of skiing.
Looking for a property with the best ski access on the mountain? You've found it! Diamond Hitch 11 sits in the perfect location with three ski out options and an easy ski in access. Pop on your skis on the groomed trail located just outside of the fully equipped downstairs mud room and either ski to the Pony Express Lift via the Twin Tunnels Access Trail, the Big Sky Base Area to the Swift Current and Ramcharger Lifts via the Bozeman Access Trail, or for the more adventurous powder chaser, ski down and hike 100 yards to the base of the Challenger Lift for first tracks!
Close at hand is the fabulous Moonlight Lodge where you can purchase a weekly pass to the fitness center & spa, enjoy dinner at the Jack Creek Grille restaurant, bar or deli, or purchase a memento from their retail shop. A quick drive down the mountain brings you to the Big Sky Base area shops, restaurants and apres' entertainment. You can also hop on the free town shuttle that stops by the Moonlight Lodge every hour. Continue down the mountain loop to the Meadow Village and you'll find even more shopping, dining, and activities. If you're planning a summer trip, Big Sky offers an array of exciting opportunities for adventure! Hiking in the scenic Gallatin National Forest, mountain biking, whitewater rafting, fly fishing, plus all the adventure sports at the Big Sky Basecamp are just a few of the fun and exciting activities that you can take part in. Also be sure to check out the free weekly concerts, the weekly farmer's market, or the PBR Rodeo. How about a trip to Yellowstone National Park? Experience all that Big Sky, Montana has to offer!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 3 Twin, 2 Bunk
Room Description: Master King, two queen guest rooms, two twin bunk bed room and two twin beds in guest room. Downstairs media room and Ski Gear Room.
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, Moonlight Lodge, Moonlight Spa, Wedding Facilities, Wedding Venues
* Entertainment: Satellite TV, Wireless Internet
* Geographic: Secluded, Moonlight Basin, Mountain, Slopeside, Big Sky Resort
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Toaster, Cookware, Crock Pot, Bar 4 Stools
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Wood Burning Fireplace, Humidifier, Mud Room, Boot Dryer
* Outdoor: Deck, Balcony, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Hiking Trails, Yellowstone Nat'l Park, Dog Sledding, Snow Shoeing, Golf, Alpine Skiing, Ski-in, Ski-out