This Alpine Meadow Duplex is 2,300 sq ft, 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath and is equipped with luxurious finishes and furnishings. This elegantly appointed home has radiant floor heating, stainless steel appliances, flat screen TVs, and free wireless internet. With breathtaking views of the Spanish Peaks Mountain Range, wood-burning and gas fireplaces and the quiet ambiance of Moonlight Basin, this home is the perfect place to relax after a long day of skiing.
Come visit Big Sky and cozy up with a good book next to a beautiful fully stocked wood burning fireplace or venture in to the hot tub to relax and take in the magnificent sunny and snowy views. Did we mention that Big Sky averages 400 of inches of snow in the winter that you don't have to shovel?
Enjoy technology while away from home with in home access to Wifi, Direct TV, multiple wireless phones and a Big Screen TV.
For the foodie, cook in our gourmet kitchen, magnificently appointed with granite and natural stone. Professional grade stainless steel appliances adorn the kitchen which comes fully furnished for all of your cooking needs. The kitchen provides plenty of space to gather around the large island to enjoy your family or guests while you prepare your meals.
Large, beautifully decorated bedrooms with private baths and fine linens await you for a wonderful night of sleep. Awaken to heavenly views! Front loading large washer and dryer outside of bedroom doors make cleaning up convenient and easy.
Enjoy ski-in/ski-out access from your front door taking you to the Six Shooter chairlift at the Madison Base Area. Slope-side, this vacation home has perfect access to both Moonlight Basin and close at hand is the fabulous Moonlight Lodge where you can enjoy dinner at the Jack Creek Grille restaurant, bar or deli, or purchase a memento from their retail shop. A quick drive down the mountain brings you to the Big Sky Base area shops, restaurants and après entertainment. You can also hop on the free town shuttle that stops by the Moonlight Lodge every hour. Continue down the mountain loop to the Meadow Village and you'll find even more shopping, dining, and activities. If you're planning a summer trip, Big Sky offers an array of exciting opportunities for adventure! Hiking in the scenic Gallatin National Forest, mountain biking, whitewater rafting, fly fishing, plus all the adventure sports at the Big Sky Basecamp are just a few of the fun and exciting activities that you can take part in. Also be sure to check out the free weekly concerts, the weekly farmer's market, or the PBR Rodeo. How about a trip to Yellowstone National Park? Experience all that Big Sky, Montana has to offer!
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, Moonlight Lodge, Moonlight Spa, Wedding Facilities, Wedding Venues
* Entertainment: Satellite TV, DVD Player, Stereo System, Wireless Internet
* Geographic: Moonlight Basin, Mountain
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Crock Pot, Blender, Wine Refrigerator, Bar 4 Stools
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Wood Burning Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Humidifier
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, Balcony, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Hiking Trails, Yellowstone Nat'l Park, Dog Sledding, Snow Shoeing, Golf, Alpine Skiing, Ski-in, Ski-out