Beautiful Moonlight Mountain Home with Perfect Ski-In, Ski-Out Access
This chalet-style home is designed to provide any family or group a tremendous amount of space and comfort. Three levels of living space include three guest bedrooms downstairs, a large open area great for entertaining on the main level, and two twin beds with trundles in the upstairs loft. This elegantly decorated home has radiant floor heating, stainless steel appliances, an extra wine cooler, flat screen TVs, and free wireless internet. With a location set back away from the road, wood-burning and gas fireplaces and the quiet ambiance of Moonlight Basin, this home is the perfect place to relax after a long day of skiing.
Close at hand is the fabulous Moonlight Lodge where you can purchase a weekly pass to the fitness center & spa, enjoy dinner at the Jack Creek Grille restaurant, bar or deli, or purchase a memento from their retail shop. A quick drive down the mountain brings you to the Big Sky Base area shops, restaurants and apres' entertainment. You can also hop on the free town shuttle that stops by the Moonlight Lodge every hour. Continue down the mountain loop to the Meadow Village and you'll find even more shopping, dining, and activities. If you're planning a summer trip, Big Sky offers an array of exciting opportunities for adventure! Hiking in the scenic Gallatin National Forest, mountain biking, whitewater rafting, fly fishing, plus all the adventure sports at the Big Sky Basecamp are just a few of the fun and exciting activities that you can take part in. Also be sure to check out the free weekly concerts, the weekly farmer's market, or the PBR Rodeo. How about a trip to Yellowstone National Park? Experience all that Big Sky, Montana has to offer!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 3 Queen, 4 Twin, 1 Bunk
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, Moonlight Lodge, Moonlight Spa, Wedding Facilities, Wedding Venues
* Entertainment: Satellite TV, DVD Player, Stereo System, Games, BluRay
* Geographic: Moonlight Basin, Mountain
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Bar 3 Stools
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Wood Burning Fireplace, Gas Fireplace
* Outdoor: Deck, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Hiking Trails, Yellowstone Nat'l Park, Dog Sledding, Snow Shoeing, Golf, Alpine Skiing, Ski-in, Ski-out