This conveniently located townhome is perfect for families looking for a large amount of space and comfort. Three levels of living space include a master suite and guest room downstairs, one guest room with a private bath in the enclosed loft, and plenty of living space on the main level.
Enjoy impeccable ski access whether it's walking out of your front door and across the parking lot and skiing down to the Pony Express chairlift or walking 40 yards to the Moonlight Lodge to hop on the Iron Horse chairlift.
Within walking distance is the fabulous Moonlight Lodge where you can enjoy dinner at the Jack Creek Grille restaurant, bar or deli, or purchase a memento from their retail shop. A quick drive down the mountain brings you to the Big Sky Base area shops, restaurants and apres' entertainment. You can also hop on the free town shuttle that stops by the Moonlight Lodge every hour. Continue down the mountain loop to the Meadow Village and you'll find even more shopping, dining, and activities. If you're planning a summer trip, Big Sky offers an array of exciting opportunities for adventure! Hiking in the scenic Gallatin National Forest, mountain biking, whitewater rafting, fly fishing, plus all the adventure sports at the Big Sky Basecamp are just a few of the fun and exciting activities that you can take part in. Also be sure to check out the free weekly concerts, the weekly farmer's market, or the PBR Rodeo. How about a trip to Yellowstone National Park? Experience all that Big Sky, Montana has to offer!
Bedding Configuration: 4 Queen, 3 Twin
Room Description: Bedroom #1 has a queen bed, Bedroom #2 has two queen under twin bunks, Bedroom #3 has a queen bed with a built in twin.
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, Moonlight Lodge, Moonlight Spa, Wedding Facilities, Wedding Venues
* Entertainment: Satellite TV, DVD Player, VCR, Games, Wireless Internet
* Geographic: Moonlight Basin, Mountain, Slopeside
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Crock Pot
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Gas Fireplace
* Outdoor: Deck, Balcony, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Hiking Trails, Yellowstone Nat'l Park, Dog Sledding, Snow Shoeing, Golf, Alpine Skiing, Ski-in, Ski-out