This lakefront home is nestled in a large, lush yard with beautiful flower gardens and mature pines. The spacious deck is perfect for relaxing and gathering for to relax during the day, or for the nightly BBQ!
Level access from the house to the lake makes easy navigation for everyone to the well-protected boat dock. The fire pit and benches at the waterfront are perfect for that evening campfire, and the large lawn area is perfect for Frisbee, croquet or bocce ball games.
The main house at Chief Cliff Retreat has 2 bedrooms and two baths. The guest cabin also includes an additional bedroom and bathroom. The master bedroom has queen bed; all other beds are double beds. Chief Cliff Retreat also includes a rec room with a ping pong table.
Nearby Big Arm State Park offers an easy launch area for your boat as well as an incredible campground.
8 people max. No Smoking. No Pets.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Sleeper Sofa, 2 Full
* Business: Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Golf Course, Near Resturants, Nearby Grocery
* Culture: Art Galleries, Bigfork Summer Playhouse, Port Polson Player Playhouse
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Ping Pong Table, TV - No Cable, VCR
* Geographic: Great Mtn/Lake Views, Minutes from Boat Rental, Near Wild Horse State Park, On Beach, On Flathead Lake, Walking Trails
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Fireplace, Linens, Washer & Dryer, wireless Internet, Wood Stove
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach, Boat Dock, Deck, Fire Pit, Gas Grill, Lake Front