Afternoon Delight: Toast the beauty of the river from the waterfront deck
Toast the glow of another gorgeous day on the riverfront wraparound deck of Afternoon Delight in historic Beverly. A decorative columned portico and farmer's porch welcome you into to this immaculate and restful vacation rental home. Start in the foyer which opens to a carpeted living room with windows on 3 sides for an amazing view of the changing river scene. The updated and fully equipped kitchen, with new (2016) lighting and chairs, is complemented by a sweet waterview dining area.
The thoughtful owners have installed an exterior awning (newly replaced in 2016) which covers the upper deck (with a dining table to seat 6) which is the perfect place to watch the river currents glide by in the shade. Walk through the galley-style kitchen with lots of counter and food prep space leading to a small study area and on into a spacious bedroom with queen bed and adjacent handicapped-accessible full bath. The bathroom and mudroom both have brand new flooring (2016).
Upstairs there are two bedrooms, one queen and one with twin beds, and an additional bathroom with tub. The house has wireless internet, a smart TV with Netflix in the living room, a TV in two of the bedrooms (not the twin bedded room) and central air throughout. The lower terrace is fully fenced in and has a grape arbor for relaxation in the verdant shade.
Nestled in a cul de sac and fronting on the river, this beautifully renovated property provides easy access to Gloucester, Rockport, Manchester by the Sea, Ipswich, Newburyport, Salem, Marblehead and Boston. The house is also conveniently located near Landmark School, Bishop Fenwick High School, Gordon College, and Endicott College, offering students, their families, or anyone at all a comfortable and lovely home base convenient to endless local delights.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Ground floor bedroom with queen,
Single pullout sofa in living room,
Twin bedroom on second floor,
Riverside queen room with views.
* Entertainment: High Definition TV, Large flat screen TV, Cable Television, High Speed Wireless Internet, CD Player
* Geographic: Access to Public Transportation, Walk to Ice Cream Store, Walk to Park, Walk to Train, Walk to Waterfront Public Path, Water Views, Waterfront, Walk to River
* Kitchen: Refrigerator, Electric Stove, Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Electric Hand Mixer, Cookware, Utensils, Lobster Pot, Disposal
* Living: Central Air Conditioning, Gas Fireplace, Heat, Linens, Washer and Dryer, Iron, Ironing Board, NO Landline Telephone, Hardwood Floors, Office, Alarm Clock, Blow Dryer
* Outdoor: Deck, Yard, Front Door Two Car Parking, Gas Grill, Outdoor Deck Furniture
* Type of Rental: Summer Vacation Rentals, Winter-Short Term