Vacation Apartment in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg - 603 sqft, modern, tastefully furnished, spacious (# 3245) #3245
Our penthouse called "ELDORADO" is located on the buzzing Prenzlauer Berg on the edge to Berlin Mitte. It is located in the one of the most trendy areas of Berlin, where all the artists, musicians and young poeple live their creative lifes. The 1 bedroom appartment is designed especially for people particularly are interested in beautiful and very authentic Berlin accommodation., key advantages: modern, tastefully furnished, spacious, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg, Equipment:
It is spaciously and tastefully designed in a typical Berliner period buildings. You will find an interesting mixture of vintage and new stuff. The kitchen is fully furnished and equipped. The penthouse is situated in the front facing house and unbelievably quiet, even though they are situated in the centre of Berlin. They offer you a welcome comfortable refuge after the excitement of a day out in the city.
* unflooded high quality apt. with 12m2 terrace
* new construction 2012, designed by architect
* 1 bedroom-apt., spacious living room with comfortable bed sofa and integrated kitchen
* perfect for couples and families 1-3, max 4 pers. and people who love details
* underfloor heating and ecological materials and art at the walls
* fully equipped kitchen: fridge with ice dept., stove&oven, plates, pans, utensils, espresso make
* bath with tub
* shutters in front of windows
The house is very nice and a lot of international creatives like movie makers, musicians, chiefs… from all over the world live there. The spirit of the place reminds a bit on the moving history of eastern Berlin and is very urban like. That means the facade is freshly renovated but there are graffitis in the doorway and staircase but the people do actually love them. You will hardly have a chance to recognize if you prefer to take the elevator. But maybe some people don't like them at all or get the wrong impression of a bad neighborhood, which of course is complete wrong - but every one carries its own values and imaginations. I just wanted to let you know in order to avoid a disappointment or certain expectations.
There just opened a beautiful lovely french restaurant and bistro "Les Valseuse". The chef Julien will be happy to serve you a little extra when you tell him, you are guest of the house. Beside the house we have a nice coffe-shop for little lunch or breakfast.
Discover Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg and local activities:
* LES VALSEUSE: french bistro & restaurant – Eberswalderstr. 27, frenche food, very gourmet!
* ODERQUELLE ›› German food! – Oderbergerstr. 27, German food, very gourmet! Good relations between price & quality.
* SASAYA ›› Japanese cuisine – Lychenerstr. 50, It is better to reserver: +49 30 447 177 21
* AL MURETTO ›› Eberswalderstr. 1, Café, croissant, pains au chocolat and patisserie – all home made!
* IL GIRADISCHI ›› Italian cuisine – Oderbergerstr. 22, Italian pizza really very good!
* VIV (organic supermarket) – Schliemannstr. 48/ angle Danzigerstrasse, mon - sat: 9am - 9pm
* REWE : Schönauser allee 36-39, mon - fri: 8am - 12pm; sat: 8am – 11pm
* LPG BIO (organic superkarket): Kollwitz-Str. 17, mon - sat: 8am - 9pm; sun 9am - 3pm
* Themeroc ›› french cuisine – Torstr. 183, Better to reserve: + 49 162 425 11 21)
* DUDU ›› Creative Japanese Cuisine – Torstr. 134
Underground – U2 (Eberswalderstr. 100m) or Tram – 10, M1 M12 (80m)
Driving Directions Berlin Tegel Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Berlin Tegel Airport. From Berlin Tegel Airport the distance to the unit at Eberswalder Straße 28, 10437 Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg is about 13 km (8.1 miles), approximately a 22 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $181-$218 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 603 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Refrigerator, Television, Patio, Sofabed
More travel info about Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg: Prenzlauer Berg is one of Berlin’s most attractive neighborhoods. Even before German reunificition in 1990, the district was a focal point for students, writers and artists, and since then it’s gained a reputation as an upscale area known for its trendy bars, cafes and restaurants. A highlight of the neighborhood is the Kulturbrauerei—a complex of industrial buildings that have been transformed into a year-round center for concerts, poetry readings, films, and live music. Another local attraction is the Zeiss Planetarium—one of the largest and most modern in Europe. You will be centrally located to enjoy all that Berlin has to offer from the comfort of a fully-furnished holiday apartment.