Vacation Apartment in Berlin - 969 sqft, central, modern, near good transport (# 3163)
The apartment is on the top floor of a two family house is located in Britz, a quiet residential area in the south of Berlin, district Neukoelln. It is near public transport. The apartment has plenty of space for four people - ideal for couples of friends or parents with two children. The equipment is modern, new and comfortable: dishwasher, washing machine, Wi-Fi, linen and towels included. The rental price is 75 EUR / day - regardless of the number of persons (max. 4 adults plus any cots) or season., key advantages: central, modern, near good transport, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Equipment:
Located south in the Berlin district Neukoelln, the apartment is in a popular residential area with houses and with its historic village a special and quiet contrast to the local "neighborhood". It lies in a two-family house located on a residential street which was completely renovated in 2004/5. There is a beautifully planted front garden. Behind the house, you will find space for sunbathing and an outdoor fireplace for barbecue. The bus stop is right around the corner and one can take the U6 to get to the center of Berlin. Alternatively you can reach by car the motorway in five minutes and reach the inner city within 20 minutes. A supermarket and restaurant is nearby the flat.
The vacation apartment is on the top floor offers space for up to four adults or two parents with two children. If desired, additional cots are provided. Couples with children, we are so very welcome. 90 m² living space spread over four rooms, kitchen, bathroom and hallway. Every room has either laminate is laid or the tiled floor. The modern, fully equipped kitchen has a built-in dishwasher is adjoined by a spacious, light-filled dining area. The tastefully decorated living room with sofa, armchairs and coffee table invites you to play and relax. We also have Wi-Fi. In the cozy bathroom you can enjoy a bath and relax with your favorite music. We have large beds (1 double bed with two mattresses with 2x1m and 2x1m with 2x single bed). There is lots of space for your clothes in large cabinets. Bed linen and towels are sufficiently available. If necessary and upon request during a longer stay, a washing machine can be provided.
Location Berlin Schönefeld Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Berlin Schönefeld Airport. From Berlin Schönefeld Airport the distance to the unit at Im Rosengrund 42, 12347 Berlin is about 11 km (6.8 miles), approximately a 16 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Berlin, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $107-$154 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 969 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Television, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area
Discover Berlin and local activities:
* Berlin is a young and creative city. There you will find an unusually diverse and vibrant culture. But as the capital of Germany, Berlin has too many political institutions and historic sites such as the Brandenburg Gate, Victory Column, Reichstag, TV and radio tower. In summary one can say that you will find all aspects of social life.
* Nevertheless, there are also lesser-known places that are not usually mentioned in the guide, but still worth seeing. Britz is as such a place in the south of the Berlin district of Neukölln.
* Experience Berlin - known manner or in any other way - just as you like. Our apartment rose britz is for both ways a good starting point.
* For more details about our services, the local area - and of course Berlin - we have put together in the above sections of this site for you.
* In the section of interest / Gut & Schloss Britz has already been discussed on the cultural offer in the immediate vicinity of the apartment. In addition, the district provides to the home port of Neukölln is a popular venue for provocative and controversial folk theater in the tradition of the old Rixdorfs. Nearby, there is the Neukölln Opera. This provides non-dogmatic musical theater with humor. For more information on the two houses and the current plans, please see the respective website.
* A weekly market is held in front of the subway station Britz-Süd on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 8-13 clock. In the neighboring district of Tempelhof is a market on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 8-13 clock Marie Damm 96 instead.
* Besides the already mentioned Toscana restaurant serving Italian cuisine in the immediate vicinity of the apartment and the restaurant of star chef Matthias Buchholz Buchholz on the farm located a little further away Britz can also be eaten at the restaurant Roseneck well with mostly German cuisine. At the underground station Alt-Mariendorf invites the Mundo for breakfast, brunch and dinner. Apart from the space of Mariendorfer weekly market, the restaurant offers 90 German cuisine. Right next door, the carriage house offers No1 eating and va Cocktails and music to dance to.
* For small damsels and knights consists Ritterland, an indoor playground, the opportunity to experience adventure and partying, while parents in the cafe for coffee and cake relaxed the later reports of children on bouncy castles, climbing towers and secret labyrinths can wait.
* Not far from the apartment invites July to August a swimming pool for swimming and sunbathing. The swimming pool on the edge of Mariendorf local public park offers a large lawn and several large and small pool for swimmers.
* Tempelhof is situated a little hidden, a special cultural oasis with an ecological orientation. On 18 acres offers the ufaFabrik variety of leisure activities for children but also fun for adults. Courses and workshops provide new, Children's Circus and Farm encourage to participate. So something for everyone and this place always worth a visit.
* Rund and Pariser Platz
* Reichstag, Bundeskanzleramt and Siegessäule
* Unter den Linden und Museumsinsel
* Ku’damm and City-West
* Friedrichstraße and Gendarmenmarkt
* Schloss and Park Charlottenburg
* Fernsehturm and Alexanderplatz
* Oranienburger Straße
* Potsdamer Platz
* If you arrive by car, you can have your route comfortably on the View module on the left side (route to the Rose Britz) by entering your Abfahrorts (road, optional house number, postcode and / or city).
* If you are from the southeast on the motorway E36 / A113 arriving from Hamburg, take the best Späthstraße exit and turn left onto New Späthstraße. Follow the road comes to a yellow sign. At this intersection, turn left onto the Britzer Damm. At the second intersection, turn right on the Mohriner Avenue (at the corner is a large "rusty ass" metal). After passing a center island with a zebra crossing, turn left just before the bus stop is right and will see the house with the white picket fence.
* If you are from the southwest over the B96 coming to town, then turn please Alt Mariendorf, corner Reißeckstraße right towards A102. At the intersection is "Neukölln / Britz" signposted. Once you've passed the right Britz Garden with its large parking lot, you will see soon on the right side of the parking lot with a greenhouse nursery Wegener. Turn left shortly thereafter in the service road, turn left to see the house with the white picket fence.
* If, however, you come from the north or west on the motorway to Berlin, then follow the motorway towards Tempelhof to exit "street grade". Turn left towards "A 113 Dresden" and "Neukölln" from. Follow this road and follow the signs for "Buckow". Once they have passed the Shell gas station on the right, turn right at the crossroads, turn right. At the next intersection, turn right on the Mohriner Avenue (at the corner is a large "rusty ass" metal). After passing a center island with a zebra crossing, turn left just before the bus stop right on the side street and see already left the house with the white picket fence.
Rail: The nearest railway station is called "Southern Cross". From there you go best with the taxi (about 20 EUR) continued to target. Alternatively you can also use public transport (BVG). Here it makes sense, with the S25 direction "Teltow city" driving to the train station Lankwitz. From there, take the bus 181 direction "Britz Kielingerstr." or "Buckower Damm / Gutschmidtstr." and get off at the stop "In the rose base" with.
Air: When the airport Berlin Brandenburg International (BBI) was opened in 2013, you can easily get from the airport to the BVG in thirty minutes to your holiday destination. An express bus will take you to the U7 (Rudow). With the subway you go to the station "Britz-Süd" and get to the bus 181 direction Walther-Schreiber-Platz, which brings you almost "out the door" (stop at "The Rose of Default"). If you still end up at Tegel, then take bus 109 direction S + U Zoologischer Garten U Jakob-Kaiser-Platz. There you take the U7 direction Rudow to Britz-Süd. I'll continue with the bus 181 direction Walther-Schreiber-Platz, the quasi brings you "to your door" (stop "The Rose of Default").
More travel info about Berlin: Berlin is the capital city of Germany, and with a population of 3.4 million within its city limits, it is the country's largest city. It is the second most populous city and the eighth most populous urban area in the European Union. Berlin is a major center of culture, politics, media, and science. Its economy is primarily based on the service sector, encompassing a diverse range of creative industries, media corporations, environmental services, congress and convention venues. The city serves as a continental hub for air and rail transport, and is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the EU. The metropolis is home to world-renowned universities, research institutes, sporting events, orchestras, museums and personalities. Berlin's urban landscape and historical legacy has made it a popular setting for international film productions. The city is recognized for its festivals, diverse architecture, nightlife, contemporary arts and a high quality of living. Berlin has evolved into a global focal point for young individuals and artists attracted by a liberal lifestyle and modern zeitgeist.