LLAG Luxury Single Room in Berlin-Charlottenburg - old style, great furnishings, quiet location but…
The Hotel Pension resides within a villa of the twenties, which was purchased by the family 50 years ago. With lots of devotion to detail, we are trying to revive the style of olden times. The vicinity to the Grunewald forest and the large Pension’s garden make the guests nearly forget that the city’s centre is only 12 minutes away., key advantages: old style, great furnishings, quiet location but also close to city center, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Service:
* From 7:30 till 10:00 we prepare our breakfast buffet.
* Beside the lounge there is a kitchen for preparing coffee, tea, or snacks.
* All rooms are equipped with cable-TV (CNN, NBC,...)
* We are a non-smoking hotel.
* free Internet access by terminal and WiFi
* Parking lots free of charge (also for buses) in front of the pension
* For events like seminars or conferences we can provide a special room (on inquiry).
* You can rent bicycles and book guided tours in our house.
* Relax in our large garden.
* Stay in condition during holiday - the near "Grunewald"- forest offers lovely jogging trails!
Location Berlin Tegel Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Berlin Tegel Airport. From Berlin Tegel Airport the distance to the unit at Heerstr. 36, 14055 Berlin-Charlottenburg is about 8 km (5.0 miles), approximately a 11 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Berlin-Charlottenburg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $187-$158 for 3 persons.
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Television, Cable TV, Garden
More travel info about Berlin-Charlottenburg: Charlottenburg is a locality of Berlin within the borough of Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, named after Queen Sophia Charlotte (). It is best known for Charlottenburg Palace, the largest surviving royal palace in Berlin, and the adjacent museums.