Vacation Apartment in Berlin - 700 sqft, modern, well-equipped, spacious (# 3761)
The apartments are in a central location in an architect-designed house. The apartments are very spacious and some have a 10m ² balcony., key advantages: modern, well-equipped, spacious, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Berlin, Garage, Equipment:
The apartments are modern, well equipped and very spacious. By using high quality materials such as parquet flooring, granite sink and worktop and an underheated flooring for clients with a luxurious taste. Some of the apartments have a roofed terrace-style balcony, where up to 6 people can comfortably enjoy the canopied view into the silent courtyard. This apartment lets you feel a real city oasis while the metropolis is pulsing around it day and night.
These two-room apartments are ideal for an extended stay with high expectations. They offer a small oasis of wellness in a beautiful location right in Berlin city center. If you plan to stay over a month and you have special requirements or needs, don't hesitate to contact us. We will arrange everything for you to let you have a great stay.
* BEDROOM: Double bed 180x200 cm (can be separated into 2 single beds of 90x200 cm), extra single bed for 3rd person 180x200cm , blackout curtains, wardrobe, chest of drawers, french balcony.
* LIVING(BED)ROOM: Double bed 180x200 cm (can be separated into 2 single beds of 90x200 cm), extra single bed for 3rd person 180x200cm , blackout curtains, wardrobe, chest of drawers, french balcony.
* KITCHEN: Fully equipped kitchen for all your cooking desires: electric oven with ceramic hob, granite counter-top, sink, refrigerator / freezer, microwave with grill, coffee machine, Toaster crockery, cutlery, pots and pans, various glasses, etc.
* BATHROOM: Modern tiled shower and tub, granite vanity, huge mirror with lighting, toilet, WW centrally processed. Bathroom is wheelchair accessible, adequate door with and turning space available.
Extras and Services Apartments CHARLIE:
* Highspeed Internet access via WiFi or cable (50Mbit/s): 5,00 euro / day
* Parking lot in our own basement garage (height max. 2,10m): 12,50 euro/ day
* Balkony-Guarantee (allocation Apt. Charlie 1 oder 3): 10,00 euro / day
* Extra package bedding & towels (1 set of bedlinen + 2 towels)- 7,50 euro p.P.
* apartment cleaning during your stay - 30,00 euro / cleaning (plus bedding package)
* Grocery and delivery service - 20,00 euro
Location Berlin Tegel Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Berlin Tegel Airport. From Berlin Tegel Airport the distance to the unit at Charlottenstraße 78, 10117 Berlin is about 10 km (6.2 miles), approximately a 19 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Berlin, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $152-$170 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 700 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Cable TV
Checkpoint Charlie - the most famous of the three U.S. border crossings in the former Soviet-occupied zone, the former East Berlin. Here the "cold war" was particularly noticeable. It was the largest urban border crossing, which could be used by the Permanent Mission of the Federal Republic of Germany to the East German officials only by military and embassy officials, residents and staff. Today, more than 20 years after the reunification of Germany, this is nothing to notice. The area has become very noble. The border is hardly recognizable. Only a double row of paving stones reminds us of the place where the Wall once stood..
Discover Berlin and local activities:
* The entire border area has become very modern buildings built. The most famous architects in Europe have contributed to this historic part of town to rebuild and reshape.
* Checkpoint Charlie, Mauermuseum and Friedrichstra?e are just around the corner, Potsdamer Platz and the Martin-Gropius-Bau a little walk away, the famous promenade Unter den Linden and the Brandenburg Gate can be easily reached within a walking distance through the parallel Friedrichstra?e in northern direction.
KOCHSTRASSE the nearest metro station (subway line U6, connecting north - south) is about 150 meters away. Also the subway station Stadtmitte (u2, connecting east - west) is very close.
More travel info about Berlin: Berlin is the capital city of Germany, and with a population of 3.4 million within its city limits, it is the country's largest city. It is the second most populous city and the eighth most populous urban area in the European Union. Berlin is a major center of culture, politics, media, and science. Its economy is primarily based on the service sector, encompassing a diverse range of creative industries, media corporations, environmental services, congress and convention venues. The city serves as a continental hub for air and rail transport, and is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the EU. The metropolis is home to world-renowned universities, research institutes, sporting events, orchestras, museums and personalities. Berlin's urban landscape and historical legacy has made it a popular setting for international film productions. The city is recognized for its festivals, diverse architecture, nightlife, contemporary arts and a high quality of living. Berlin has evolved into a global focal point for young individuals and artists attracted by a liberal lifestyle and modern zeitgeist.