Vacation Apartment in Berlin - 420 sqft, modern, well-equipped, spacious (# 3763)
The apartments are in a central location in an architect-designed house. The apartments are very spacious and some have a 10m ² balcony., key advantages: modern, well-equipped, spacious, fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Berlin, Equipment:
Very spacious but cozy one-bedroom apartment with high ceilings and huge windows - a so called mini-loft. The apartment' size is 39sqm and it can accommodate up to 4 persons. Telephone is provided: Domestic calls to landline are for free, highspeed internet can be booked additionally. You'll get a large living-/bedroom with a wonderful view onto the roofs of the city, especially the huge portal of the former "Anhalter Bahnhof", which was destroyed at 2nd world war.
* LIVING-/ BEDROOM: Spacious apartment in the 6th floor with loft character. Perfectly furnished with a comfortable large double bed (180x200), one single bed (90x200) and a comfy sofa (150x200). The dining area has table for 4 persons, you get cable TV, coffee tables, bamboo laminate.
* KITCHEN: Small kitchen well equipped for all your cooking desires: electric stove with oven, sink, refrigerator, coffeemaker, toaster, crockery, cutlery, pots and pans, glasses, etc
* BATHROOM: Bathtub with ability to shower, sink, toilet, central hot water, floor and walls tiled.
* HALL: Storage for vacuum, luggage, etc, large wardrobe for coats, suits, bedding, etc.
Extras and Services Apartment POTSDAMER PLATZ:
* Landline phone throughout Germany including 0,00 Euro / day
* Highspeed Internet access via WiFi or cable (50Mbit/s): 5,00 euro / day
* Extra package bedding & towels (1 set of bedlinen + 2 towels)- 7,50 euro p.P.
* apartment cleaning during your stay - 20,00 euro / cleaning (plus bedding package)
* Grocery and delivery service - 20,00 euro
Location Berlin Tegel Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Berlin Tegel Airport. From Berlin Tegel Airport the distance to the unit at Stresemannstr. 76, Berlin is about 10 km (6.2 miles), approximately a 19 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Berlin, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $110-$123 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 420 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Cable TV, Alarm Clock
In the 1920s the Potsdamer Platz was one the busiest squares in Europe with the most traffic and the first traffic light. For a very long time this was a deserted place filled with watchtowers, barbed wire, walls at an open area.etc. Potsdamer Platz was one of many symbols from the divided Germany. Today the picture has changed: The Potsdamer Platz is now a Mecca of modern architecture. Famous architects have contributed to the current image. Today, the Potsdamer Platz, is a symbol of the unification of East and West Germany, one of the attractions you must see. Here you will experience true flair of the city, surrounded by impressive walls and admiring other stunned people. It is a great place, you can also have a good shopping there are several shops with a variety of merchandise.
More travel info about Berlin: Berlin is the capital city of Germany, and with a population of 3.4 million within its city limits, it is the country's largest city. It is the second most populous city and the eighth most populous urban area in the European Union. Berlin is a major center of culture, politics, media, and science. Its economy is primarily based on the service sector, encompassing a diverse range of creative industries, media corporations, environmental services, congress and convention venues. The city serves as a continental hub for air and rail transport, and is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the EU. The metropolis is home to world-renowned universities, research institutes, sporting events, orchestras, museums and personalities. Berlin's urban landscape and historical legacy has made it a popular setting for international film productions. The city is recognized for its festivals, diverse architecture, nightlife, contemporary arts and a high quality of living. Berlin has evolved into a global focal point for young individuals and artists attracted by a liberal lifestyle and modern zeitgeist.