Vacation Apartment in Berlin - 700 sqft, quiet, central, stylish (# 3423)
Quiet, stylish apartment located in one of the most popular districts of Berlin., key advantages: quiet, central, stylish, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, Equipment:
The holiday accommodation is located in a restored house of Berlin, which is in a quiet site street. The holiday home was freshly renovated in July 2011, newly furnished and firstly offered for rent at 1st September 2011.
* It is a well lighted, friendly, comfortable and stylishly furnished 2 room flat of 65 m2 and suitable for 3 adult persons ( or 2 adults and 2 children ).
* The apartment is located on the second floor with a westside balcony.
* The kitchen has the usual equipment: microwave, oven, coffeemaker, refrigerator, toaster, water cooker etc. are available.
* The living room is furnished with a sofa bed, stereo system, television and enough literature.
* In the bedroom there is a double bed, 160 x 200 cm, with a mattress of very good quality and plenty of storage capacity for clothes.
* The bathroom contains a bathtub with shower and WC. A hairdryer is available.
* Bed lines and towels are provided.
NEW: Now with WLAN!!!!!!!!
Location Berlin Schönefeld Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Berlin Schönefeld Airport. From Berlin Schönefeld Airport the distance to the unit at Hentigstraße 24, 10318 Berlin is about 15 km (9.3 miles), approximately a 25 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Berlin, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $108-$121 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 700 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Microwave, Toaster, Television, Balcony, Sofabed
The holiday accommodation is located in one of the most popular residential areas of Berlin. This urban district has a very good infrastructure and excellent transport connections to the city center.
Discover Berlin and local activities:
In the district there are numerous shops, cafes and restaurants. Located close to the holiday accommodation there is a bakery, a pharmacy and an Edeka market. Karlshorst borders to the trendy district Friedrichshain with its diverse range of intercultural events.
The suburban and regional railways can be reached within 5 min walking distance also the bus and the tram. Particularly note worthy is the good connection to the airport Schönefeld. It is possible to reach the airport with the regional railways from Karlshorst within 8 min. Also it is possible to reach the airport Tegel with public transportation easily.
If you come from A 117
* take the exist Treptow in direction Friedrichshain ( B 96 a ),
* after ca 4 km turn to right to "Glieinicker Weg" (signs to Köpenick)
* after 3 km turn to left to the "An der Wuhlheide" and after 3 km turn right to "Treskowallee"
* after ca 2 km turn to left to "Marksburgstraße", then right to "Gundelfinger Strasse" and afterwards turn left to "Hönowerstraße"
* after 100m left to "Hentigstraße" and you have reached the holiday accommodation
If you come from A10
* leave at the exit Hohenschönhausen in direction Berlin Hohenschönhausen (B 158)
* after 12km at a fork right and follow the signs to "Lichtenberg / B1 / B5 / Zentrum" and take the exit "Alt – Friedrichsfelde / B1 / B5"
* then in direction Treptow / Köpenick / Karlshorst / Hohenschönhausen
* turn left to "Rhinstraße" and further on "Am Tierpark"
* after 2km turn right to the "Hönower Strasse" and after further 300m left to the "Hentigstrasse"
* the holiday accommodation is on the right site
More travel info about Berlin: Berlin is the capital city of Germany, and with a population of 3.4 million within its city limits, it is the country's largest city. It is the second most populous city and the eighth most populous urban area in the European Union. Berlin is a major center of culture, politics, media, and science. Its economy is primarily based on the service sector, encompassing a diverse range of creative industries, media corporations, environmental services, congress and convention venues. The city serves as a continental hub for air and rail transport, and is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the EU. The metropolis is home to world-renowned universities, research institutes, sporting events, orchestras, museums and personalities. Berlin's urban landscape and historical legacy has made it a popular setting for international film productions. The city is recognized for its festivals, diverse architecture, nightlife, contemporary arts and a high quality of living. Berlin has evolved into a global focal point for young individuals and artists attracted by a liberal lifestyle and modern zeitgeist.