New and wonderful contemporary design in the delightful Elgin Escape. Glass tiles, a creative little loft, sunny decks, open media rooms and a water feature. Place this all in a downtown, four bedroom home yet poised to the cycling trails and the mountain.
It does not get any better then the Elgin Escape. Walls and walls of windows in a southern exposure to envelop you in plenty of light during your stay. Modern furnishings keep things open to the established design of the Elgin. Sit in front of the fire and watch the 55-inch TV-pretty nice. The kitchen is well supplied with stainless steel appliances, and an island bar. Place settings for 10, plenty of pots and pans, spices and everything you need to create some wonderful meals! Just off of the open dining area is an office with a desk for some quiet work using the pocket doors and a couch that conforms to two sleeping surfaces OR a king size bed. Above the office is a sleeping loft offering two twin beds , a sleeping pad and a soft chair to offer a casual bedroom space. We ask to have ONLY 12 years old and above, please, as the loft ladder is not to be used by little ones. The master bedroom offers a king size bed with a "European Sleep works" (an amazing sleep) and Organic sheets. The master bathroom continues in luxury to offer a two-person shower and a soaking bathtub. Go downstairs to find three more sleeping areas; two back bedrooms with queen beds and at the bottom of the stairs a media room with a Wii, (Hulu & Netflex, etc.) and another flat screen TV, and nice seating areas down there and floor space as well. The kids will be more then happy to call this spot, theirs!! Two more bathrooms are on this floor, as well as the garage entrance and a separate entry as well. The garage has BOTH ski racks and bike racks mounted and plenty of room for boots and gear. We ask to keep all sports gear in the garage please. HBO and Showtime AND extended sports on all of the TVS!!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 2 Full
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Alder Creek kayak rentals, Alpenglow Breakfast, Anthonys Restaurant, Baldy's Bar- Q, Baltizars gourmernt Mexican, Baseball Tournament Fields-Close, Bike rentals, Chow's restaurant, Close to the college, Long Board Louies, Lots of restaurants, Nancy "P"s Cafe, Near Les Schwab Amphitheater, Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Newport Market, Old Mill Shopping Center, Riverside Market, Safeway, Starbucks, Headlines hairdresser, Chows best retaurant, Devores organic market, Newport market, Ace Hardware, Baldy's BBQ.
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Games, I-Pod console, Playstation, Golf close by, Giant TV upstairs, a guy's dream, Horse riding up the street., White water rafting up the stree, Rent bicycles-14th st., Blueray player, Ipod player, HBO & Showtime, Extended sports TV
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, crock pot, Dishwasher, Gourment Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Cookware for 10 people, Coffee Grinder, French Press
* Living: Air Conditioning, Double car garage, Fireplace, High Speed Internet, I-pod speaker console, Ironing Board, Linens, Pet friendly for dogs, Trails by the Deschutes River, Washer & Dryer, Widgi Creek Golf Course, Newport Market next door!, flat screen TV w/basic cable, ipod player, Close to Breweries
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Deck, Gas Grill, Great front porch, Patio Set, A Big Front Porch, Athletic Club nearby, Phil's Trail next door, A water feature