Luxurious two story home with stunning views, central location and much more!
A TV in every bedroom, two kitchens, a fireplace, a central music system to all rooms, a spacious deck, a Foosball table, hardwood floors, bikes and floats to use -- these are just some of the Vista View's amenities. Two king sized beds, one on each level. A kitchen downstairs and a dining area for 8 as well, make the Vista perfect for two groups. The downstairs couch is a wrap around to offer two more sleeping surfaces. The viewed deck makes a cup of coffee or a barbeque the best. A lovely home perched above Broken Top to present the amazing view of the Cascade Range plus!! A sprawling yard reaching into the wild common area where a herd of deer reside. This home is an experience! A three-car garage keeps the snow off! There is more, yet we've only got so much space. Sorry, no pets or exceptions.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Air conditioning: Air conditioning
* Business: 16-Screen Theater, 900 Wall Street, Alder Creek kayak rentals, Alpenglow Breakfast, Anthonys Restaurant, Backyard Coffee, Chow's restaurant, Costco, Devores organic market, Dry Cleaners, Headlines hairddresser, Liquor Store, Lots of restaurants, Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, NW Crossing, Old Mill Shopping Center, REI in shopping center, Safeway, Starbucks, Target, Trader Joes, Foos ball table, Chows best retaurant, Devores organic market, Newport market, Ace Hardware, Baldy's BBQ.
* Convenience: Mt. is 24 Minutes fm The House, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Restaurants just down the street, Coffee shop close by, Two turns to the mountain!, The Old Mill w/so many shops!!, Liquor Store, Close by Banks-ATM, 3 Ski Rental shops - 14th, Safeway & Rays Grocery, Post Office at 14th, RiverBend Park for floating, Ski & Bike rentals close by
* Culture: Childrens Museum, College is close by., High Desert Museum, Les Schwab Concerts, Summer/Fall Festival, Films @ the Old Mill!, Concerts @ It's All Good, Century Center Concerts
* Entertainment: Cable TV, I-Pod console, Stereo System, Surround sound system, X-box in kid's room, Golf close by, Giant TV upstairs, a guy's dream, Bikes in the garage, big floats in the garage, Foos Ball
* Geographic: By Basball tournement fields, Close to Town, Mt. 24 minutes away!, Widigi Creek Golf Club, Great Neighborhood
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Espresso Machine, Food Processor, Gourment Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Red & White Wine Glasses, Set Up for The Gourment Cook
* Living: Air Conditioning, Fireplace, High Speed Internet, I-pod speaker console, Ironing Board, Jetted tub in the bath, Linens, surround sound, Washer & Dryer, Widgi Creek Golf Course, 46 inch Flat screen TV, Gaint TV, Tethrow Gold across the st., HD Channels, ipod player, Bluerauy Player
* Outdoor: Balcony, Cafe table, Deck, Gas Grill, Phil's Trail Across the Street, Walking trails