Westside favorite with a hot tub - Perfect for skiing, biking and golf!
The Trailhead sits in the perfect spot. Positioned to view the Cascade Range, and walk your mountain bike across the street to Phil's Trail, thus the name of this awesome home! Century Drive is one half block from this home- Get to Mt. Bachelor in 24 minutes, downtown and the Old Mill in four minutes. Use the hot tub in the comfortable back yard and approved dogs are okay. A fireplace and a big screen TV continue to make this place a great stay for the whole family or group. Speaking of groups, use the Tall Timber and/or Osprey to accommodate big groups or teams, families, or corporate gatherings. All three houses are only several homes apart- works perfectly for big groups.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk 3 Other, 1 Full
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Air conditioning: Air conditioning
* Business: 16-Screen Theater, Alder Creek kayak rentals, Baldy's Bar- Q, Baltizars Gourmet Mexican Food, Baseball Tournament Fields-Close, Bike rentals, Boutiques, Close to the college, Dry Cleaners, Float the river fm Farewell Park, Headlines hairddresser, Les Schwab Amp. 12 Blocks, Liquor Store, Long Board Louies, Lots of restaurants, Near Les Schwab Amphitheater, Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Old Mill Shopping Center, Safeway, Starbucks
* Convenience: Golf Course, Les Schwab amb. 12 blocks, Movie Theatres, Mt. is 24 Minutes fm The House, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping
* Culture: Childrens Museum, Free summer concerts in Drake Pa, High Desert Museum, Les Schwab Concerts, Summer/Fall Festival
* Entertainment: Cable TV, VCR
* Geographic: By Basball tournement fields, Close to Town, Mt. 24 minutes away!, Widigi Creek Golf Club
* Hot Tub: Hot tub, Privacy fenced hot tub
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Air Conditioning, Double car garage, Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, No Phone, Pet friendly for dogs, Trails by the Deschutes River, Washer & Dryer, Widgi Creek Golf Course, flat screen TV w/basic cable, Tethrow Gold across the st.
* Outdoor: Deck, Fenced back yard, Gas Grill, Great front porch, Hot Tub, Phil's Trail Across the Street, Walking trails