Newer home that offers comfort in downtown and loads of sunshine!
The Happy house offers roomy comfort and is ADA Certified. The sun shines through many southern exposure windows and the numerous skylights upstairs. There is a full bath and shower upstairs as well as one for the Master bedroom downstairs. The two bedrooms upstairs are very large and allow space for sleeping pads or Murphy beds (offered for additional cost). Built three years ago, the 2200 sq. ft. home is perfectly located to get to everything Bend. Happy is 10 blocks from Drake Park, two blocks from The Victoria Pantry, blocks from 10 Barrels Restaurant, and numerous other restaurants. Walk to Bike shops and boutiques. Hop onto Century Drive (14th street) to access the mountain or Phil's Trail for mountain biking, street biking is perfect on Century Drive.
Bedding Configuration: 3 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Air conditioning: Air conditioning
* Business: 16 screen theater., Alder Creek kayak rentals, Backyard Coffee, Baldy's Bar- Q, Baltizars Gourmet Mexican Food, Baseball Tournament Fields-Close, Bike rentals, Close to the college, Devores organic market, Drake Park Free Concerts, Dry Cleaners, Float the river fm Farewell Park, Fox's Pool Hall, Headlines hairddresser, Les Schwab Amp. 12 Blocks, Liquor Store, Long Board Louies, Lots of restaurants, Nancy "P"s Cafe, Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Newport Market, Safeway, Starbucks, Walk to downtown!!, Walk to Les Schwab, Coffee shop close by, Bring the pup, Kanpai Sushi Restaurant, Headlines hairdresser
* Convenience: Golf Course, Les Schwab amb. 12 blocks, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Old Mill one Mile, Outlet Shopping, ski shuttle 6 blocks, Restaurants just down the street, Coffee shop close by, Two turns to the mountain!, The Old Mill w/so many shops!!, Seven Blocks Fm Downtown
* Culture: Childrens Museum, College is close by., Free summer concerts in Drake Pa, High Desert Museum, Les Schwab Concerts, Summer/Fall Festival, Downtown events backpocket, Films @ the Old Mill!
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Games
* Geographic: By Basball tournement fields, Widigi Creek Golf Club, Restaurants galore!!, On the way to the Mt.!
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Air Conditioning, Double car garage, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, Pet friendly for dogs, Washer & Dryer, Wood Stove
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Cafe table, Deck, Great front porch, Patio Set