A perfect location for your utlimate Bend experience. A tall and bright Bungalow that welcomes you to get comfortable, and then start walking to everywhere Bend!! River trails to the west, downtown to the north, the Old Mill is south.
The Bungalow Company designed this home in 2002 and it is only a stone's throw from downtown, Bend. As well as Parks, restaurants, wine bars, breweries, and boutiques. The first floor features a hardwood floor, 9 foot ceilings and an open living area. Spacious rooms with tall ceilings and plenty of light in the upstiars as well. A 46" flatscreen in the living room, as well as 32" in the master bedroom upstairs. The back patio offers a 6 person hot tub. Contemporary design settles the eye and spirit. A sofa sleeper in the living room, a king in the master bedroom, two twins in the 2nd and a queen bed in the third bedroom. One small dog allowed only please.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Air conditioning: Air conditioning
* Business: 16 screen theater., 900 Wall Street, Anthonys Restaurant, Boutiques, Deschutes Brew 2 blocks, Drake Park Free Concerts, Dry Cleaners, Float the river fm Farewell Park, Fox's Pool Hall, Headlines hairddresser, Lots of restaurants, Near Les Schwab Amphitheater, Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Old Mill Shopping Center 4 block, REI in the Old MIll, Riverside Market, Starbucks, Walk to downtown!!, Walk to Les Schwab, close to hiking trails, Bring the pup
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Les Schwab amb. 5 blocks, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Old Mill Shopping Center 4 block, ski shuttle 6 blocks, Two blocks from Downtown, Restaurants just down the street, Coffee shop close by
* Culture: Childrens Museum, Free summer concerts in Drake Pa, High Desert Museum, Les Schwab Concerts, Summer/Fall Festival, Downtown events backpocket
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Golf close by, Giant TV upstairs, a guy's dream
* Geographic: By Basball tournement fields, McMenamins 2 blocks, Great for climbers, Restaurants galore!!, Boutiques, boutiques, Two blocks from Downtown
* Hot Tub: Hot tub
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, crock pot, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, No Phone, Pet friendly for dogs, Trails by the Deschutes River, Washer & Dryer, Single car garage, 46 inch Flat screen TV, Hot tub, Fans available if needed
* Outdoor: Fenced back yard, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Patio, Patio Set