Austere, modern design presents easy living in this great spot. Whoever books this spot will be a star!! Everyone is happy with this townhome (it's private & quiet) that offers plenty of space and functionality. A fenced backyard makes the pup happy too!
Easy access to everything in Bend. This home on The Bluffs in the Old Mill District is one block away from the bustling shops and restaurants, and is walking distance to the Les Schwab Amphitheater. Walk along the Deschutes River Trail that is only steps away. Or, just relax in the backyard and listen to music waif over the river during the summer concert. This contemporary home offers an open floor plan excellent for lounging and entertaining. Upstairs you'll find three nice bedrooms to seclude everyone for their quiet nights. Two of the rooms offer views of Mt. Bachelor so you can check snow conditions. The sofa sleeper enables two more sleeping options. Even the dog has a spot and will enjoy the gated backyard and nearby dog park. Float the river at Farewell Park (below the home) in the summer using the local shuttle to get back home. You're in prime position to access the road up to the mountain and lakes while the ski shuttle is conveniently close. Two families or GROUPS can rent this townhome and the one next door to enhance the fun.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Air conditioning: Air conditioning
* Business: 16-Screen Theater, Alder Creek kayak rentals, Anthonys Restaurant, Baltizars gourmernt Mexican, Baseball Tournament Fields-Close, Bike rentals, Boutiques, Changs chinese, Chow's restaurant, Drake Park Free Concerts, Dry Cleaners, Float the river fm Farewell Park, Fred Meyer, Fred Meyer is close, Ice Cream in the Center, Liquor Store, Lots of restaurants, Near Les Schwab Amphitheater, Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Old Mill Shopping Center, REI in the Old MIll, Safeway, Starbucks, Walk to downtown!!, Walk to Les Schwab, Coffee shop close by, close to hiking trails, Bring the pup, Baldy's BBQ.
* Convenience: Golf Course, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Old Mill Shopping Center 4 block, ski shuttle 6 blocks, Restaurants just down the street, Coffee shop close by, Two turns to the mountain!, The Old Mill w/so many shops!!, Liquor Store, Close by Banks-ATM, 3 Ski Rental shops - 14th, Safeway & Rays Grocery, RiverBend Park for floating, Ski & Bike rentals close by, Les Schwab amp. 5 blocks
* Culture: Childrens Museum, Free summer concerts in Drake Pa, High Desert Museum, Les Schwab Concerts, Summer/Fall Festival, Downtown events backpocket, Films @ the Old Mill!, Century Center Concerts
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Golf close by
* Geographic: Mt. 24 minutes away!, The ski shuttle is 2 blocks away, Restaurants galore!!, Boutiques, boutiques, On the way to the Mt.!, You're in downtown-south, The Parkway access is one turn., Close to Baseball Fields, Play Park One Block, Desirable Westside
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Air Conditioning, Central Air, Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, No Phone, Pet friendly for dogs, Trails by the Deschutes River, Washer & Dryer, Widgi Creek Golf Course, Single car garage, Walking trails, 40 inch flat screen TV
* Outdoor: A river runs through it!, Athletic club, BBQ Grill, Fenced back yard, Patio, Patio Set, Walking trails, Walking trail right behind.