On the Old Mill Bluff - Zen of luxury & design in downtown Bend w/a hot tub!
Walk into Serenity on the Bluffs and look around- you'll find a treasure in each corner. Luxury chandeliers playing the light to show off treasures in alcoves and walls. Sleep in 600 thread-count sheets, that feel like silk; dry off from your showers with bamboo towels, then use the provided bathrobes. Are you feeling like royalty yet? Perhaps sleeping in a Parisian antique bed or the silk sofa sleeper with memory foam and down coverings will get you there. Be in the here and now with your Buddha fountain in the backyard. Cozy up to the fire-pit on starry (so many stars!!) summer nights. Take your tea on the curtained east side porch, quietly tucked away. This is a lovely home that fulfills more than a mere stay.Two families or BIG GROUPS can rent this home and the one next door to enhance the fun.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: NO garage access at all.
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Air conditioning: Air conditioning
* Business: 16 screen theater., A Fire Pit, Alder Creek kayak rentals, Anthonys Restaurant, Art's Central Gallery, Baldy's Bar- Q, Baltizars Gourmet Mexican Food, Baseball Tournament Fields-Close, Bikes in the garage for your use, Boutiques, Changs chinese, Drake Park Free Concerts, Float the river fm Farewell Park, Fred Meyer is close, Ice Cream in the Center, Lots of restaurants, Near Les Schwab Amphitheater, Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Old Mill Shopping Center 4 block, REI in the Old MIll, Safeway, Starbucks, Two big floating tubes for the r, Two pool loungers for floating, Walk to downtown!!, Walk to Les Schwab, close to hiking trails, Bring the pup
* Convenience: 12 blocks from downtown., Golf Course, Les Schwab amb. 5 blocks, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Old Mill Shopping Center 4 block, Outlet Shopping, ski shuttle 6 blocks, Restaurants just down the street, Coffee shop close by, Two turns to the mountain!, The Old Mill w/so many shops!!, Close by Banks-ATM, Safeway & Rays Grocery, RiverBend Park for floating
* Culture: Childrens Museum, High Desert Museum, Les Schwab Concerts
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, I-Pod console, Bikes in the garage, Paddle Boards, big floats in the garage
* Geographic: By Basball tournement fields, Close to Town, Restaurants galore!!, Boutiques, boutiques, On the way to the Mt.!, The Parkway access is one turn., Great Neighborhood, So Close To Restaurants, Easy Access to Mt., Desirable Westside
* Hot Tub: Hot tub, Privacy fenced hot tub
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Air Conditioning, Fireplace, High Speed Internet, I-pod speaker console, Ironing Board, Jetted tub in the bath, Linens, No Phone, Pet friendly for dogs, Trails by the Deschutes River, Washer & Dryer, Widgi Creek Golf Course, 46 inch Flat screen TV, Walking trails, Hot tub
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Cafe table, Fenced back yard, fire pit, Hot Tub, Patio, Patio Set