You have the best of all things when you stay #162. Hidden in the Deschutes National Forest, you'll be treated to wildlife viewing. A swiimming pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and hiking trails. Want more; The Old Mill is across the bridge and downtown less
This condo is about 5 minutes from downtown and very close to the Old Mill Shopping Center that offers many restaurants, boutiques, and a 16 screen theater.
This condo has a fireplace, and a sweet little forest view. A completely furnished kitchen with a dinning table that serves up to four people. Or go out onto the deck and barbecue on the gas barbecue. There?s a dinning set on the balcony as well.
Walk the trails all around you. There is a trail that walks you right to the Deschutes River and another that winds along Century Drive, the main road to the Mt. Bachelor.
You?re only about 20 some minutes from the Mt. Bachelor. Widgi Creek Golf
Course is about one mile west up Century drive, get a discount coupon from us!!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: 16-Screen Theater, Anthonys Restaurant, Baldy's Bar- Q, Baltizars Gourmet Mexican Food, Baseball Tournament Fields-Close, Bike rentals, Close to the college, Devores organic market, Drake Park Free Concerts, Dry Cleaners, Float the river @ Fareweel, Fox's Pool Hall, Headlines hairddresser, Liquor Store, Lots of restaurants, Near Les Schwab Amphitheater, Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Old Mill Shopping Center 4 block, Safeway, Starbucks, Walk to Les Schwab, Walk to town, Coffee shop close by, close to hiking trails
* Convenience: Golf Course, Les Schwab amb. 12 blocks, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, Restaurants just down the street, Coffee shop close by
* Culture: Childrens Museum, Free summer concerts in Drake Pa, High Desert Museum, Les Schwab Concerts
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, VCR, Golf close by
* Geographic: By Basball tournement fields, Close to Town, Mt. 24 minutes away!, Mt. Bachelor shuttle is 2 blocks, Secluded, Widigi Creek Golf Club, Restaurants galore!!, Boutiques, boutiques, On the way to the Mt.!
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Linens, Tennis Courts, Trails by the Deschutes River, Washer & Dryer, Widgi Creek Golf Course, Walking trails
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Cafe table, Deck, Patio Set, Phil's Trail Across the Street, Shared Pool, Tennis, Walking trails, Walking trail right behind., shared hot tub