LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Bayerisch Eisenstein - 807 sqft, decked out with every amenity possible,…
The apartment with the best view, from Arber mountain to Bohemian Forest. One entire floor of the house; approx. 75m². Two double bed rooms, each with its own shower/toilet, 1 room with two single beds with own shower/toilet, modern kitchen, living room with LCD-TV and DVD player, balcony with panoramic view of the Arber mountain and the forest, second balcony with view of backyard and cherry tree, wifi internet access, safe, drying rack, house shoes, bathrobes on request, iron and ironing board., key advantages: decked out with every amenity possible, community feel, recently renovated, Quality: rated with 5 DTV star(s), 1 large living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Bayerisch Eisenstein is only 2 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
For couples, families and groups of friends who love natural surroundings and all the comforts of home.
The apartment with the best view, from Arber mountain to Bohemian Forest. One entire floor of the house; approx. 75m².
* 2 double bed rooms, each with its own shower/toilet
* 1 room with two beds with own shower/toilet
* modern kitchen
* living room with LCD-TV and DVD player
* balcony with panoramic view of the Arber mountain and the forest
* second balcony with view of backyard and cherry tree
* wifi internet access, safe, drying rack, house shoes, bathrobes on request, iron and ironing board
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Hans Watzlik Strasse 5, 94252 Bayerisch Eisenstein is about 168 km (105.0 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 51 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Bayerisch Eisenstein, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $153-$204 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 807 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Patio, Garden, Sauna, Outdoor Dining Area, Safe, Games
For days when you don't want to venture far away, we offer a wide range of facilities:
* Gardens with nice lawn e.g. for sunbathing, large communal terrace, barbecues and sun loungers
* Outdoor and indoor table tennis, table football, pool tables. Tennis racquets, football, golf clubs etc.
* Sauna, small gym, in house massages & facials.
* Mountain bikes to rent
* DVDs, CDs, games, jigsaws and books.
* Free WiFi Internet access, PC & printer. Fax and photocopier.
* Drinks, food, toiletries, maps for sale in our shop for guests, open 24/7
* Washing machine & tumble dryer (extra charge), iron/ironing board
* Drying rooms for ski equipment, walking boots etc.
* An extensive, specially written file in English of recommended places to visit, restaurants etc.
* At the Forsthaus we have additional guest facilities: guest lounge with coffee, tea, hot chocolate and homemade cakes, library with daily newspapers and additional lounge for larger groups. We can also store your luggage if you want to arrive early or leave late, and have a bathroom where you can refresh yourself or even take a shower.
About Our Vacation Apartments:
Our spacious, quality, eco-friendly, 'full service' holiday apartments are located in a small residential area on the edge of the pretty mountain village Bayerisch Eisenstein.
Bavarian Forest National Park, shops, restaurants and the Czech border all close by.
Peaceful strolls or hikes, cycling/mountain biking, tennis, riding etc. Winter sports on the Arber mountain and cross country skiing everywhere.
Historical towns, delightful villages, beer and medieval festivals.
Two hours by car from Munich or Nuremberg, can be reached within a day from anywhere in Germany.
Also reachable by train, with train station in the village. We will gladly pick you up at the station. Car not essential: there are good local train and bus services. Free transfer service to and from the village station. Free travel on Bavarian Forest buses and trains for our guests during their stay.
Arrive or depart on any day of the week and stay any number of days.
Starting in 2005, we have renovated our apartments regularly to bring them up to international standards and offer luxurious places to stay:
* One-/two-/three-bedrooms with double or two single beds with thick quilts and nice cotton sheets.
* Stylish living room with comfortable couches, LCD-TV and DVD player
* Fully equipped kitchen with dinner table, baking oven, four-burner stove, dishwashing machine, microwave, etc. Crystal glasses and china from the region.
* Modern bathrooms with fluffy towels, hair dryer, British soap and shower gel
About Bayerisch Eisenstein:
Bayerisch Eisenstein is a typical pretty mountain village, surrounded by the mountains and forests of the Bayerischer Wald (Bavarian Forest), with fresh water from local springs and clean air, friendly people and lots of possibilities:
* Restaurants and bakery. Two large sporting goods stores.
* Local railway museum.
* Demonstration glass maker’s offering restaurant and the chance to bake bread yourself and try your hand at glass-blowing.
* Hiking park with pond and children’s playground.
* Tennis courts, mini golf and football directly across from our houses.
* The only train station in Europe with a state border running right through its middle.
* Just two minutes of walking to get into the Bavarian Forest national park.
* Czech border.
* The Grosser Arber mountain, just 10 minutes by car or bus. Arberbergbahn getting visitors to the top during 10 months of the year.
Many possibilities, both near and far:
* Glasmaker’s and stores.
* Open-air museum.
* Breweries and schnapps distillery.
* Animal enclosures and parks.
* Boat cruises on the Danube.
* Hikes in national parks Sumava and Bavarian Forest.
* Bicycle riding/mountain biking, horseback riding, summer bob courses, swimming, canoeing, etc. In Winter, skiing, sleigh riding, snowboarding, snowshoe hiking.
* Historical sites of the Celts, Romans, Hapsburgs, Bohemians, Bavarians, the time of the Iron Curtain, etc.
UNESCO world cultural heritage cities Regensburg and Krummau, as well as Passau, Prague, Pilsen, Munich, Salzburg and many other towns can be visited on day trips.
More travel info about Bayerisch Eisenstein: Bayerisch Eisenstein is an all year holiday resort in the Bavarian Forest, bounded by the border with the Czech Republic, the Arber mountain and the Bavarian Forest National Park. The village is ideally situated for exploring both Bavaria and the Czech Republic, as well as the surrounding forest. Bayerisch Eisenstein has a wide range of accommodation for visitors, as well as restaurants and shops and excellent train and bus services.