Vacation Apartment in Bamberg - 323 sqft, cozy, tasteful (# 3381)
Our tastefully furnished apartment is located in the historic center of the World Heritage town of Bamberg. The sights are within walking distance, the Bushaltestellle is 3 minutes away, and you can park your car free of charge nearby., key advantages: cozy, tasteful, 1 living/family room with dining area, , clean, well furnished, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Bamberg, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
The apartment is equipped with wooden furniture. A seating area in front of the house in summer invites you to linger.
* In the kitchen there is a small kitchen complete with sink, refrigerator, two burner stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, and crockery.
* Well located in the kitchen is a nice dining area.
* For a relaxing evening include a multi channel TV and a small sofa at your disposal.
* Our heater can also be used year-round
* Our spacious bedroom furnished with a double bed or two single beds with adjustable bed bases. Please contact us if you need allergenic bedding. A third bed (sofa bed) can be placed on request in specific cases.
* Our newly renovated, friendly bathroom with tub and toilet has underfloor heating for your comfort. A shower with shower screen a hair dryer and vanity mirror are available. Weekly towel change or even more often is by prior arrangement.
* Free parking is available near enough.
* The bus stop is just two minutes away from the apartment.
* bed linen
* Dogs can be negotiable for a fee of € 3.00 per day, to be brought.
Location Nuremberg Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Nuremberg Airport. From Nuremberg Airport the distance to the unit at Kroatengasse 6, 96049 Bamberg is about 58 km (36.2 miles), approximately a 45 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Bamberg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $53-$64 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 323 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Patio, Telephone, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Sofabed
Bamberg has many sights and is surrounded by beautiful landscapes of the Franconian Switzerland, the Upper Main valley or the Steigerwald Nature Park, all of which offer up many excursions. The fascinating city setting awaits guests with an abundance of festivals, cultural attractions and delights.
Discover Bamberg and local activities:
* Altes Rathaus
* Neue Residenz mit Rosengarten
* Alte Hofhaltung
* Bamberger Dom mit "Bamberger Reiter
* Klein Venedig" mit seinen Fischerhäusern
* Altenburg mit Blick über die Domstadt
* Wasserschloss Concordia
* Bamberger Symphoniker
* Internationales Künstlerhaus Villa Concordia
* Kaiserdom in der Bamberger Altstadt
* Bamberger Klosterkiche St. Michael
* St. Jakob Kirche in der Altstadt von Bamberg
* Bamberg Karmelitenkloster
* Schloss Seehof
More travel info about Bamberg: Bamberg, located in Bavaria, sits on the Regnitz River and is one of the few cities in Germany that was not destroyed by World War II bombings. The Old Town of Bamberg is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, primarily because of its authentic medieval appearance. Bamberg offers many interesting sights, including the Cathedral (1237), a late Romanesque building with four grand towers and with the tombs of emperor Henry II and Pope Clement II; the Alte Hofhaltung, residence of the bishops in the 16th and 17th centuries; the Neue Residenz, residence of the bishops after the 17th century; the Old Town Hall (1386), built in the middle of the Regnitz River; and Klein-Venedig ("Little Venice"), a colony of picturesque fishermen's houses from the 19th century along one side of the Regnitz River.