Guest Rooms in Baden Baden - comfortable, central, quiet (# 3757)
Is located in Baden-Baden Geroldsau, right on the B500, near the Black Forest High Road (Schwarzwaldhochstraße) and the Geroldsauer waterfalls.Distance to center: 4kmIt´s very quiet around the house, key advantages: comfortable, central, quiet, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Baden Baden, Walking distance into downtown Baden Baden is only 15 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
Take time for yourselves. On our comfortable rooms you can rest. With the new installation we have lent to every room the own style and have furnished them affectionately for you. The interaction of the colours and the equipment should give you a feeling of the comfort, so that you feel fine with us any time. The room dimensions vary from single bedroom to triple bedroom. In every room is a washing corner. Nevertheless, the rooms are not equipped with a bathroom, these consider on every floor and can be used by our guests together.
In the morning you can have here breakfast comfortably with your friends. Also a baker's is in immediate nearness. You can also prepare yourselves your meals to yourselves, our kitchen which is beside in is available to you any time. On our info table ther are laid out always the topical magazines and info prospectuses for you. You can find out about the surroundings and plan your next destinations.
Our well furnished kitchen offers you place and possibilities to be able to prepare your meals independently. The kitchen borders direckt on the dining room, so that you can serve food for your family and friends also immediately there. In the rear kitchen area there is a washing machine ready for you.
The staircase is probably the showing sign of every house. Therefrom, we look after it, that our guests feel fine with us any time. Of course the staircase is also equipped with checked fire extinguishers for emergencies. The staircase is cleaned by us regularly.
Location Baden Airpark:
This unit is located conveniently near Baden Airpark. From Baden Airpark the distance to the unit at Geroldsauer Straße 124, 76534 Baden Baden is about 21 km (13.1 miles), approximately a 27 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Baden Baden, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $44-$40 for 1 person.
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Television, Satellite TV, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area
The guesthouse "Alexanna" is surrounded by a wonderful nature with many footpaths and waterfalls of Geroldsau. The house whose history reaches up to the imperial years was anew redeveloped and completely renovated. All rooms were furnished affectionately and got their individual mark. It is in the contemplative little town Geroldsau of Baden-Baden which is part of the Lichtental location. The centre of Baden-Baden is just 4 kilometres away and can be also reached comfortably by the bus. The bus stop is in immediate vicinity. In quiet location our rooms are the ideal place for guests whoe goes into rehab or holiday.
Discover Baden-Baden and local activities:
* The many restaurants and cafes to tempt you a culinary adventure you feel like that is typical for the spa serenity and friendliness of the people.
* Not to be forgotten is the Baden-Baden Festival Theatre, one of the finest casinos in the world, the pump room with the legendary paintings of the environment, numerous museums, international events such as the German Media Prize and the Sinzheimer gallop race weekends not only attract a lot of celebrities to Baden-Baden but also distinguish the cultural attractions of the city.
* It offers fascinating all year many sports and recreational activities, such as the Baden-vineyards, the sun-drenched hills ideal for walking and cycling. Decide for yourself whether you are looking for in the summer at the numerous beaches Stretch cooling, or would you prefer to go hiking, climbing and mountain biking in the mountains are cool. In winter, the Black Forest hanging offer for all snowboarders and skiers great downhill and cross-country skiing opportunities. Outdoor rinks before beautiful rock scenes convey the magic of winter in each.
* Strassbourg (Frankreich)
* Das Schloss Hohenbaden
* Europa Park
* Downhill Bullcart
* Tour 1: Bernharduskirche bis Bahnhof Merkurwald
* Tour 2: Talstation Merkurbergbahn bis Forellenhof
* Tour 3: Vom Forellenhof bis zum Waldparkplatz Malschbach
* Tour 4: Waldparkplatz Malschbach bis Tiergarten
* Tour 5: Tiergarten bis Bernharduskirche
More travel info about Baden Baden: Baden Baden is a spa town built on thermal springs at the edge of the Black Forest in Baden Wuerttemberg in southwestern Germany. This picturesque town is beautifully situated in a wooded valley, and is known for its casino culture and its Roman history. Did you know that Brahms lived here for awhile? Be sure to check out the Brahms House if you are an aficionado of the great German composer. Roemerplatz, the heart of the bath quarter (Badeviertel), is five minutes' walk from Leopoldplatz through the pedestrian zone. In Roemerplatz you can see the ruins of the Roman baths and take to the thermal waters yourself at Caracalla Therme and Friedrichsbad.