Vacation Apartment in Bad Salzdetfurth - 646 sqft, high quality, quiet, cozy (# 3291) #3291
60 m² living space with very high quality equipment. It is in a quiet location (ideal for walks, bike rides, etc.) and have very good transport links to the next towns like bad Salzdetfurth and Hildesheim., key advantages: high quality, quiet, cozy, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
* Large eat-in kitchen with dining table: (electric cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, crockery etc.)
* Comfortable living room equipped with large sofas, digital satellite TV and music system.
* Bedroom equipped with sound proof Windows, two single beds, closet, nightstand and chest of drawers.
* Separate WC & bathroom with shower
Discover Bad Salzdetfurth and local activities:
* 2 km from Detfurth (E.g. salts clinic, saltwater pool, spa park, etc.)
* 3 km from Bad Salzdetfurth
* 10 km from Hildesheim
* 39 km from Hannover
* The nearest station is 300 metres away.
* The nearest bus station is 100 metres away.
* The A7 motorway is 6 km away.
Driving Directions Hanover Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Hanover Airport. From Hanover Airport the distance to the unit at Am Schafberg 1, 31162 Bad Salzdetfurth is about 63 km (39.3 miles), approximately a 48 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Bad Salzdetfurth, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $53 for 1 person.
Unit Size: 646 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Sofabed
More travel info about Bad Salzdetfurth: Bad Salzdetfurth is a town in the district of Hildesheim, in Lower Saxony, Germany. It was mentioned in Tom Clancy's bestseller Red Storm Rising.