Guest Rooms in Bad Liebenzell - comfortable, warm, friendly (# 2741)
Panoramic views of the Burg Liebenszell castle and Bad Liebenzell. The apartments have a separate entrance and kitchenette. The spacious single and double rooms have no kitchen. Bike and hiking trails are located directly at the house. The price includes access to the indoor heated swimming pool with jet stream and sauna. Massages and beauty treatments for a fee are available at the hotel. Local tax EUR 2,00 / day / person. Electric bikes are available for weekly/daily rent as well as guided tours in and around Bad Liebenzell..., key advantages: comfortable, warm, friendly, Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Bad Liebenzell, Walking distance into downtown Bad Liebenzell is only 8 minutes, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
Our comfortable single- and double rooms (no smoking) are equipped with homey suite, bath or shower/toilet, balcony, direct access phone and TV.
* buffet breakfast
* sauna and swimming pool use ~ 32 ° C with counter / jet massage
Location Stuttgart Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Stuttgart Airport. From Stuttgart Airport the distance to the unit at Reuchlinweg 17, 75378 Bad Liebenzell is about 47 km (29.3 miles), approximately a 42 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Bad Liebenzell, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $70-$79 for 2 persons.
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Television, Telephone, Indoor Pool, Hot Tub/Jacuzzi, Sauna, Alarm Clock, Outdoor Dining Area
Bad Liebenzell offers much more than just being a resort spa oasis. Bad Liebenzell is ideally located for nearby attractions. All attractions are within walking distance or by car.
Discover Bad Leibenzell and local activities:
* Shows der Meisterpaare
* Christoph Sonntag "AZNZ - Alte Zeiten Neue Zeiten" SWR3
* März Dinner & Show: Bon Voyage - Musical Dinner Show
* Tanz in den Mai
* Lichterfest Wilder Westen
* Hundeausstellung "Mein Hund - Partner auf vier Pfoten"
* Lichterfest Orient - 1001 Nacht
* Dinner & Show: Martina's Schlagerparty
* Weinlaube "Von der Traube bis zum Wein"
* Dinner & Show: Abba - The Dinner and Show
* Health Walks (May - October)
* Early morning and afternoon concerts
* Tea dance, dance
* Classical Evenings
* Guided city tour, evening city tours
* Guided tours of the churches and the Mission House
* Guided tours of the apothecary garden
* Bird tours in the park
* Führungen Planetenweg
* Horse riding
* Calw: Zahlreiche Fachwerkhäuser, Geburtstadt Hermann Hesses', Hermann Hesse Museum, Nikolauskapelle auf einer Nagoldbrücke, Indoor-Spielplatz
* Bad Herrenalb: Thermalbad, Falkensteinfelsen, Wildgehege Dobeltal, Kneippbecken, Quellenpfad, Plotzsägemühle, Ski, Golf, Reiten, Waldfreibad, Klosterpfad
* Bad Wildbad: Thermalbad, Bergbahn, walking/biking paths, Flößermuseum
* Kamelhof Rotfelden
* Kaltenbronn: Kaltenbronner Wälder
* Wilhelma Stuttgart
* Kloster Maulbronn
* Straßburg (Frankreich)
* Bad Wildbad
* Heidelberg: Schloss von Heidelberg
* Neuenbürg: Enz-Nagold-Platte
* Adventure Golfpark & Sommer-Bobbahn Enzklösterle
* Burg Hohenzollern
North, south, east, west ... Bad Liebenzell is easy to find. The nearby airports are Stuttgart (STR), Frankfurt on the Main (FRA), Munich (MUC) and Karlsruhe (FKB).
By car you can find Bad Liebenzell in the middle of Stuttgart and Karlsruhe. From South-East take the Highway A8 from Munich over Stuttgart and get out at Weil der Stadt. From North-West Highway A6 and A5 will bring you to Karlsruhe, next Highway at Karlsruhe is A8 (Direction: Munich, Stuttgart). Get out at Pforzheim West.
By train your destination first is Pforzheim. From Pforzheim you can get to Bad Liebenzell nearly every hour. Picking up at the station in Bad Liebenzell is no problem - just call us before.
More travel info about Bad Liebenzell: Bad Liebenzell is a spa town in the Nagold River valley, the northern part of the Black Forest. It was first mentioned in 1090 and is the heart of the Liebenzeller Mission (a religious movement).