LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Bad Berleburg - 592 sqft, recently renovated, high-class furnishing…
Our newly (2009) remodeled guest house / cottage is part of the building complex of a 500 year old mill. This generously equipped apartment for up to 5 people with the conservatory offers a cozy sitting area. Flatscreen TV with satellite system in both the bedroom and in the conservatory. In the kitchen counter is the third sleeping space, which can be folded down. The fourth bedroom has a sofa bed option., key advantages: recently renovated, high-class furnishing, Quality: rated with 5 DTV star(s), 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, The unit is located near the edge of the village,
Our newly (2009) remodeled guest house / cottage is part of the building complex of a 500 year old mill. This generously equipped apartment for up to 5 people with the conservatory offers a cozy sitting area. Flatscreen TV with satellite system in both the bedroom and in the conservatory. In the kitchen counter is the third sleeping space, which can be folded down. The fourth bedroom has a sofa bed option.
Kitchen: complete kitchen equipment with oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, dish soap, microwave, ceramic stove.
Bath: shower, toilet, hair dryer, makeup mirror, various cosmetics.
The price includes: use of infrared sauna in the house, bike shelter, Private parking, safe deposit box with number combination (for laptops), lawn and playground at home.
In addition available on request (extra cost): garage rental (if available), in-room minibar, beverage refrigerator downstairs (accessible 24 hours).
Bad Berleburg is a city in the largest contiguous forest area in Germany. Our guest house / vacation home is part of the building complex of a 500 year old mill. Our apartments and rooms are elegantly furnished for maximum comfort and offer a total of about 18 people (extra beds possible) place for a pleasant stay. This is in a quiet wooded area and on certified footpaths Via Adrina and Ederauenradweg, an ideal starting point for relaxing tours. The nearby university town of Marburg and Rubens' Siegen city invite a long stroll.
Location Frankfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Gasse 7, 57319 Bad Berleburg is about 142 km (88.7 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 50 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Bad Berleburg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $86-$72 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 592 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Charcoal Grill, Microwave, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, Patio, Garden, Telephone, Sauna, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
* Castle Bad Berleburg 12 min
* Museum of Bad Berleburg 13 min
* Slate mine in Raumland 13 min
* Art smithy Schütte 39 min
* Drehkoite Girkhausen in 25 min
* Heimathaus Federal Gold Village Diedenshausen 15 min
* Agriculture and Customs Museum "Hof Aspen" 16 min
* Schloss Waldeck 66 min
* Arfeld forge museum in 8 minutes
* Alexander Mack Museum in Schwarzenau 5 min
Hiking / cycling / sports activities:
* Via Adrina passes the House
* Rothaarsteig 22 min
* Kyrill path 15 min
* Waldskulpturenweg 15 min
* Hiking center Kühhude 15 min
* Wittgensteiner slate path 10 min
* Ederauenradweg passes the House
* Bike arena in Winterberg -
* Winterberg Bike Park 46 min
* Astenturm 31 min
* Bruchhauser stones 50 min
* Cycling in Wittgenstein -
* Hiking world-Wittgenstein - Guided walks in Wittgenstein -Guided hikes, mountain bike tours and snowshoe hikes by certified hiking guide Heidi Dickel. Please contact us if interested.
* Hiking world Rothaarsteig
* Rothaar ski - Courses / tours for 15 min
* Sassenhausen Golf Course - Golf Club Wittgenstein district in 10 minutes
* Sauerland Wintersports Arena -
* Ski Lützel 30 min
* Winter sports center "bagpipe" in Biedenkopf 25 min
* Bob Winterberg 30 min
* Ski cap in Winterberg 30 min
* Leisure center "bagpipe" in Biedenkopf 25 min
* Panorama Park 48 min
* Fort Fun 60 min
* Edersee 68 min
* Kartfun - Neuastenberg kart track in 26 min
* Kletterwald Winterberg 46 min
* Climbing area "Kappler stone" at Aue / Wingeshausen 25 min
* Summer toboggan run in Winterberg 46 min
* Thikos Kinderland in Schmallenberg 40 min
Culture / other:
* Freilichtbühne Hallenberg 25 min
* Karl May Festival Elspe 61 min
* Rhine-Weser Tower 46 min
* Atta cave 76 min
* Wittgensteiner anglers - paradise 20 minutes
* Rothaargebirge bison in 18 min
Pools / saunas / spa:
* Rothaar pool in Siegen 12 min
* Hochsauerland 46 min
* Sauerland bath 46 min
* Closer beauty salon 15 minutes
More travel info about Bad Berleburg: Bad Berleburg (earlier also Berlenburg) is a town in the district of Siegen—Wittgenstein. This municipality consists of 23 incorporated villages with not even 20,000 inhabitants. Nevertheless, there are more than 200 clubs and associations in this area, that all contribute to an extensive number of leisure activities to choose from. Bad Berleburg lies in the middle of the Rothaargebirge, a beautiful low mountain range in North Rhine—Westphalia, which makes this town a great destination for families with children who want to go hiking, biking or inline skating and just enjoy the spectacular German countryside. But there are also many things to do for people who are interested in culture and the arts