Vacation Apartment in Bacharach - 161 sqft, warm, comfortable, friendly (# 3022)
Our house is in one of the most beautiful areas of Germany. Almost all rooms have views of the Rhine. We are even able to find contacts for our guests more on my website where you will find our brochure., key advantages: warm, comfortable, friendly, 1 living/family room with dining area, , kitchenette, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Bacharach, Walking distance into downtown Bacharach is only 5 minutes, Equipment:
* Central heating and domestic hot water supply
* Double bed 1,60 m x 2 m
* 2 seater sofa
* Dining table and chairs
* Chairs as needed
* Bathroom with sink, shower / WC
* Hairdryer available on request or
* Kitchen: Two stove refrigerator, sink, towel
* Internet connection available via Wi-Fi
* Laundry room on each floor
* Steam iron and ironing board sewing or otherwise on request
Location Frankfurt-Hahn Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt-Hahn Airport. From Frankfurt-Hahn Airport the distance to the unit at Mainzer Strasse 22, 55422 Bacharach is about 48 km (30.0 miles), approximately a 42 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Bacharach, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $56-$44 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 161 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Cable TV, Balcony, Telephone
All guest rooms are on the second floor are with shower/WC. The units can be used as a holiday home or even on the basis of bed & breakfast. The station is about 300 meters from the market place and the boat docks are about 600 meters away. You have views of the Rhine, after Lorchhausen and Ruine Furstenberg in Rheindiebach, Burg Stahleck, the historic city of Bacharach.
Discover Bacharach and local activities:
* Walking and cycling: the Rhine along the B9 or B42 direction Koblenz and Mainz
* With the car on the Rhine heights, and from there continue on foot or by bicycle
* Hiking trails on the well-equipped: Rhein-Burgen-way or Rheinsteig
* Good to connect with boat trips up the Rhine and Rheinab, good ferry and rail links
* Motorcycle tours in the wonderful "Rhenish Slate Mountains" Hunsrück - Westerwald, Taunus - Eifel
* Tennis: Bacharach, Oberwesel, Boppard, Bingen
* Rock climbing in Morgenbachtal at Trechtingshausen
* Swimming, surfing, canoeing, water sports boat landing for motor boats of WSV Bacharach
* Fishing (with license) in or near Rhine
* Guest rowing at Bacharach rowing club, boat platform for creating rowboats or canoes
* Outdoor pool: St. Goar, Kaub, Bingen, simmering
* Indoor swimming pool: Rheinböllen, Ingelheim, Koblenz
More travel info about Bacharach: The beautifully preserved medieval city of Bacharach lies in the heart of the Middle Rhine region. Bacharach is said to have been founded in pre-Roman times, possibly by the Celts. Town highlights include Stahleck Castle (now a youth hostel), many sections of the original town walls, The Church of St. Peter, historic half-timbered houses, the Gothic ruins of the Wernerkapelle, a Roman road in the Kuehlberg area, and the Stahlberg Castle ruins in the nearby village of Steeg. Many wineries are located in Bacharach and the nearby towns of the Rhine-Nahe wine growing region.