Vacation Apartment in Bacharach - warm, comfortable, friendly (# 3002)
Our house is in one of the most beautiful areas of Germany. Almost all rooms have views of the Rhine. We are even able to find contacts for our guests more on my website where you will find our brochure., key advantages: warm, comfortable, friendly, 1 living/family room with dining area, , kitchenette, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Bacharach, Walking distance into downtown Bacharach is only 5 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
* Kitchen about 3 x 5, open side room with pitched roof is approximately 3 x 2.50 bedroom with sloping roof approx 4.70 x 4.30, about 1 x 1.80 bathroom, private balcony
* Use of the roof terrace outside the room.
* Bedroom: Double bed 2 mx 2 m, extra bed if required, cot and high chair if required
* Bathroom: toilet / shower / toilet, shower and change of towels as required, hairdryer
* Living-dining room: armchairs, coffee table, sofa / sleeper sofa, dining table, telephone
* The units are rented to sound proof windows, are equipped with kitchenettes and necessary kitchen supplies, telephone connection. Free Internet access via W-lan, washing machine and dryer available on each floor.
* On the large roof terrace with lawn and garden winter you can stay happy for the rest and enjoy the view of the Rhine.
* Free parking is available at the house, free accommodation for motorcycles and bicycles in-house.
Location Frankfurt-Hahn Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt-Hahn Airport. From Frankfurt-Hahn Airport the distance to the unit at Mainzer Strasse 22, 55422 Bacharach is about 48 km (30.0 miles), approximately a 42 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Bacharach, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $93-$70 for 3 persons.
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Balcony, Patio, Telephone, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
All guest rooms are on the second floor are with shower/WC. The units can be used as a holiday home or even on the basis of bed & breakfast. The station is about 300 meters from the market place and the boat docks are about 600 meters away. You have views of the Rhine, after Lorchhausen and Ruine Furstenberg in Rheindiebach, Burg Stahleck, the historic city of Bacharach.
Discover Bacharach and local activities:
* Walking and cycling: the Rhine along the B9 or B42 direction Koblenz and Mainz
* With the car on the Rhine heights, and from there continue on foot or by bicycle
* Hiking trails on the well-equipped: Rhein-Burgen-way or Rheinsteig
* Good to connect with boat trips up the Rhine and Rheinab, good ferry and rail links
* Motorcycle tours in the wonderful "Rhenish Slate Mountains" Hunsrück - Westerwald, Taunus - Eifel
* Tennis: Bacharach, Oberwesel, Boppard, Bingen
* Rock climbing in Morgenbachtal at Trechtingshausen
* Swimming, surfing, canoeing, water sports boat landing for motor boats of WSV Bacharach
* Fishing (with license) in or near Rhine
* Guest rowing at Bacharach rowing club, boat platform for creating rowboats or canoes
* Outdoor pool: St. Goar, Kaub, Bingen, simmering
* Indoor swimming pool: Rheinböllen, Ingelheim, Koblenz
More travel info about Bacharach: The beautifully preserved medieval city of Bacharach lies in the heart of the Middle Rhine region. Bacharach is said to have been founded in pre-Roman times, possibly by the Celts. Town highlights include Stahleck Castle (now a youth hostel), many sections of the original town walls, The Church of St. Peter, historic half-timbered houses, the Gothic ruins of the Wernerkapelle, a Roman road in the Kuehlberg area, and the Stahlberg Castle ruins in the nearby village of Steeg. Many wineries are located in Bacharach and the nearby towns of the Rhine-Nahe wine growing region.