Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this is a spacious 4 bedroom + den home in Eagle Vail, with 3000 square feet of living space and it can sleep 14 people. It has 4.5 bathrooms, 2 living rooms and a very large downstairs playroom/den for the youngsters with a Fooze ball game and large flat screen TV. One living room has a wood burning stove with a large TV while the other has a gas fireplace. Free wireless internet is available. There is a two car garage and the Eagle Vail Golf Course is a short walk away. There is also a brand new community pool close by for summer use only. Avon and Beaver Creek are 2 miles away and Vail is a quick 8 mile drive.The home has a large yard and is on the ECO bus route.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 4 Queen, 3 Bunk
Room Description: This home is on 3 levels with most of the bedrooms upstairs and a large den in the basement with a separate bedroom and bathroom. The kitchen has just been remodelled and new granite counters and sinks put in the bathrooms.
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, Nearby shopping mall
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, Nearby Liquor Store
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, VCR, Restaurant nearby
* Geographic: Mountain Views, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Outside Patio, Breakfast Bar
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, flat screen TV
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, Gas Grill, Tennis, Mountain Views, Community Pool, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by