Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this is a spacious 4 bedroom + den home in Eagle Vail, with 3000 square feet of living space and it can sleep 14 people. It has 4.5 bathrooms, 2 living rooms and a very large downstairs playroom/den for the youngsters with a Fooze ball game and large flat screen TV. One living room has a wood burning stove with a large TV while the other has a gas fireplace. Free wireless internet is available. There is a two car garage and the Eagle Vail Golf Course is a short walk away. There is also a brand new community pool close by for summer use only. Avon and Beaver Creek are 2 miles away and Vail is a quick 8 mile drive.The home has a large yard and is on the ECO bus route. Your Vail vacation will be perfect when you stay in this lovely home. You will want to return again and again. It is a great place for both winter and summer vacations.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 4 Queen, 3 Bunk
Room Description: This home is on 3 levels with most of the bedrooms upstairs and a large den in the basement with a separate bedroom and bathroom. The kitchen has just been remodelled and new granite counters and sinks put in the bathrooms.
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, Nearby shopping mall
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, Nearby Liquor Store
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, VCR, Restaurant nearby
* Geographic: Mountain Views, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Outside Patio, Breakfast Bar
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, flat screen TV
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, Gas Grill, Tennis, Mountain Views, Community Pool, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by