One of a kind waterfront property with private pool, hot tub, out door palapa bar with stereo & TV. Perfect for families looking for an escape. Easy shoreline access- perfect for swimming & fishing! Close to all of LT's famous attractions!
The family compound dubbed ?Riviera Junto al Lago? will amaze you. You?ll forget you came to Lake Travis as you enter this lakeside paradise. Perfect for reunions, corporate outings, or renewing your vows ? this retreat will be one that you come back to year after year.
The main house sleeps 6-8. Each room has it?s own style and character. The back deck is perfect for winding down a day on the water. The upstairs loft has a picture window that will keep you captivated all evening as you enjoy the sunset and an iced tea.
The guest cabin is a quaint A-frame with a bedroom and loft, kitchen and bath. It is just steps from the main house and overlooks the pool. It sleeps 4
The outdoor amenities are like no other. The private pool has a wading area, slide, and it?s great for floating and relaxing. Wander to the palapa for a cool drink while you relax in the hot tub and perhaps take in a Longhorn game. The fire pit will cap off a perfect day.
Spend the week and take in all that the lake and Hill Country has to offer. Come create memories you family will remember for a life time. Your family deserves it!
At Lake Travis & Company we know that there is more than to finding the perfect property for your vacation but spending your precious time doing what you came to do- RELAX! Our team is made up of Austin Natives that know their way around the lake, from the best restaurants, great deals, and those unique local spots. So let Lake Travis & Company guide you through a great vacation with a simple booking process (no deposit needed!) and personal customer care from check-in till check-out!
Just a couple of Friendly Notes on the Property:
1. Spa hot / tub may be functional at time of visit, but this is not guaranteed.
2. The pool will be cleaned every Thursday a.m. Please plan on this minor inconvenience.
3. There is no smoking in the houses or on the grounds.
4. The homes are located on a compound with other guests, but the pool is NOT a shared or common area. You may have a chance to meet the neighbors.
5. Property is Family Friendly, but not well suited for children under 5 years old because of open yard concept. Please be aware this property is well suited for children who do not need constant supervision around the pool, lake, and upper level patios.
Bedding Configuration: 4 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Other
Room Description: the lakeside house is 3/2, 1900 sqft. (3 queens) plus loft with futon
the Guest cabin is 950 sqft 1 BR plus a loft (queen + 2 twins)
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Near by boatramp, Near Hill Country Galleria Mall, Marina, Near Golf Courses, Near Tennis Courts
* Culture: Music Venue, Entertainment Venue, Carlos N Charlies, Zip Lining
* Entertainment: Satellite TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Games
* Geographic: Close to Town, Lake Travis, Lake Front, Near Winery, Near Boat Rentals
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Kitchenette, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Wine Opener, Blender, Pots & Pans, Dishes, Cookware, Oven & Stove, Wine & Cocktail Glasses, Chefmate Full Knife Set, Dining Table Seats 6, dining for 12
* Living: Central Air, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Jacuzzi Tub, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, pool table, TV in Master Bedroom, View in Master Bedroom, Wireless Internet
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, Balcony, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Private Pool, Outdoor Dining, Indoor and Outdoor Refridgerator, Private Back Yard, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Television, Sports Court, Palapa Bar, Ample Parking, Boat Launch, Boat Slip, Fire Pits, Sand Volleyball Court